• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, who is still drinking the CJL Kool-Aid?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

CJL is a fantastic coach. He really is very good at his job. BUT he is loyal to a fault. Gregory had absolutely ZERO experience running the spread and he does great with it when we can overpower a team. When its an even match or the defense throws something at him he is just plain bad. We are putting butts in the seats now so can we pay someone with some credentials to run this offense please. This program and its students should not be satisfied with mediocrity.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It's always the offensive coordinator...

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Leavitt needs to make some administrative changes. If Gregory is calling the offense next year, we are f*cked again. Leavitt needs to sack up and fire these ***** assistants.

who would he hire with our budget?

So message board posters should conduct coaching searches?  If you don't think there is a problem with the play calling then you don't know football.  

It's always the offensive coordinator...

Maybe there's a reason why it's always the offensive coordinator..........

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Does anyone have Leavitt's email address? I want to write him an email.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

My point is we had plenty of yardage...Penalties (offnesive line), big plays on D, and stupid chances on D.

My point is we had plenty of yardage...Penalties (offnesive line), big plays on D, and stupid chances on D.

Most of those big plays came from giving the DL and LBs the luxory of knowing where Matt was going to be on almost every pass play, aka not moving the pocket, Not slowing down the Pass rush with screens over their heads or a shovel pass, only running the ball 14 times in the game, etc.  The terrible offensive game plan and lack or adjusting to what UL or anyone does is unacceptable.  This team is not talented enough to say here is what we do stop us, we have to be adaptable. 

• Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

and then we wonder why HC's bail for better offers when they come........ What have you done for me lately? I hope all of you dont come crying on this board asking Leavitt to stay at USF because of loyalty next time A higher paying job with more loyal fans come calling.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

and then we wonder why HC's bail for better offers when they come........ What have you done for me lately? I hope all of you dont come crying on this board asking Leavitt to stay at USF because of loyalty next time A higher paying job with more loyal fans come calling.

Thats fine. He can go. He's not the only coach out there....Im not going to keep sucking on the tit of Leavitt when he keeps giving us mediocre seasons. Yes, hes brought us this far, but the question is, can he take us to the next level?

Yeah i agree, I don't blame CJL but the some coordinators and position coaches need to be looked at seriously this off season.  CJL is a big reason for our continued recruiting growth and a big reason why we are where we are.

Archived