• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No Entrance thru Gate A??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Does anyone know what this is all about?

I wasn't at the PITT game (traveling in China, but did follow with text messages) and they say it started then.

ALL the people who have Gate A entrance are being forced thru one small gate and the back up was hundreds of people.  Meanwhile Gate A (all 6-8 gates) was being used for students and it was absolutely empty!!!

It is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG to treat you Season Ticket holders in this fashion!!!

If it is a problem with searching the students, let them stand in the long line and go thru the side gate.

WAI .... Why don't we just divide Gate A,  What a unique idea!!!!!

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I usually enter on the South, but for Homecoming went over to the tent.  Yes, Gate A is FUBAR.  I did not understand why they have it funnelled down like that, I think it was two lines, meanwhile the student side was wide open, and not because the students were already in.  Thank you TSA... Glad the South Side is not like that.

It used to be that Gate A B was ONLY students until this year, or so I thought.

I used Gate A B without a problem for 'Cuse.  Of course it was after kickoff and after USF's first TD.

• Content Count:  760

No, gate B has always been student entry. I think you could use A as well but i saw on my ticket this week that they were forcing 100 lvl tix thru A. I went thru and ur right, it was empty. Meanwhile all my buds using our season tix had to wait thru the funnel. Bad planning.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I'm pretty sure you can go through Gate A. Althought students enter the main gates, I saw other people going through a white tent on the side.

No, gate B has always been student entry. I think you could use A as well but i saw on my ticket this week that they were forcing 100 lvl tix thru A. I went thru and ur right, it was empty. Meanwhile all my buds using our season tix had to wait thru the funnel. Bad planning.

That is what I meant.  I used Gate B this week.

Never used Gate A. (Post above corrected)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

They had that all messed up. At first they had one line for handicap access and one line for everybody else. The handicap entrance was not being used. They changed it, but the person who planned it initially needs additional training.  :chair

• Content Count:  883

Yeah this sux.  We've always gone through gate A and now they are using most of the entry points over there for the 100 level students.  Why does TSA make everything so difficult and annoying???

• Content Count:  153

I entered with my family at least 30 minutes before kickoff.  Not one student in line (they were all inside) and a huge line at the "tent" entrance for season ticket holders.  So I tried to enter Gate A (since the students were gone) and was turned away by the lovely security folks chatting, because they had nothing else to do, at the search tables outside of Gate A.

A baffling way to treat season ticket holders to say the least.

• Content Count:  1,457

Why all the catering to the Student attendee is not right.  The season tic holder should always receive priority.  Free attendee's are good but paying attendee's are better.

The scourge is not the season tic holder.  Get it right RAyJay

Archived