• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No Entrance thru Gate A??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

The season tic holder should always receive priority.  Free attendee's are good but paying attendee's are better.

When are you guys going to realize that the students pay for thier tickets?

• Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

This was  incredibly stupid and irritating. As we waited in the single long line 20 minutes before kickoff I counted about 10-15 students entering the many "student" gates available during that time.

Since TSA is so worried about security, they should have noticed that the overworked security people checking the long line could not do an adequate job because of the crowds at the single long line while the security at the other gates had nothng to do.

• Content Count:  274

Who would be the right person to contact about this?  I have 12 in my group who would gladly write emails. 

• Content Count:  498

Me and my wife were out of town for the Pitt game, but at the Cuse game we went where we normally did not noticing it changed.  Me and my wife presented our tix side by side, the ticket operator for my wife let her through while mine turned me away.  They were about to make my wife leave even though she was in, they refused to let me through and I had to then wait in line for the tiny gate for 10 min or so while my wife just sat there on the other side.  There was no one going through the student gates when I was turned away.

Archived