• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cameron Dantley.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

This kid has the strongest arm in the conference.  Without a doubt Robinson will take some shots downfield.  They may be missing Mike Williams, but with the way our secondary has been shreaded lately, it's a cause for concern.

Last year he almost had 300 passing yards (granted they HAD to throw after a quarter) and took pretty good care of the ball.  He has looked good so far this year and almost beat West Virginia.  Oh yeah, and RB Curtis Brinkley averages 5.5 per carry and over 600 rushing yards.

for an offense that is last in the conference, the potential is there to have a breakout game. 

Maybe it's just pregame jitters on my part, but the stats don't lie.

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

I understand what you are saying, and I think our performance will probably show us how the rest of the season will play out. Cuse has the pieces to have a respectable offense, they really do. They dont have that one guy that really scares me though, and their defense is less than stellar. I think we will be able to put up as many points as needed, so I am not to worried.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Stats lie a little bit.  You can make a case for Syracuse being a great offensive team, but the proof isn't there.  Should we overlook them.  Of course not.  We're not that good to overlook anybody.

• Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Yes Cuse is decent but not good enough today.

41-9 if no rain

27 - 15 if rainny

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

This kid has the strongest arm in the conference.  Without a doubt Robinson will take some shots downfield.  They may be missing Mike Williams, but with the way our secondary has been shreaded lately, it's a cause for concern.

We will get burned downfield because our secondary is weak, but it will be like NCState and will not count for much.

Archived