• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tommy Bowden gone

Costa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

CJL's winning percentage does not overcome his kookiness. . . . . yet.

Unless K-State or Missouri comes on $trong and plays the sentimentality card, he's ours for better or worse.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Yup- right in the middle of the season fire the coach after he just got a contract extension the year before.  Sounds like a bunch of children running the show up there at Clemson.  Got to have that immediate gratification.  Just because you are a "PRE-SEASON" number nine ranked team doesn't mean you really are a number nine ranked team.

• Content Count:  2,661

Unless K-State or Missouri comes on $trong and plays the sentimentality card, he's ours for better or worse.

I'm sure K-State tried to play the sentimentality card when Bill Snyder retired. That flirtation was surprisingly short. Which ought to made Jim Leavitt's commitment to USF beyond question for the ages. Except to the kind of idiots who get local sports columns, apparently.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I'm amazed he's lasted as long as he did. They were all set to let him go back in '02 (I think, maybe '03) before he beat his pops for the first time. That saved his job that year (FSU was still respectable at that point).

• Content Count:  277

I have a feeling there will be a job opening in upstate New York soon and I don't mean the University of Buffalo.

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I'm sure K-State tried to play the sentimentality card when Bill Snyder retired. That flirtation was surprisingly short. Which ought to made Jim Leavitt's commitment to USF beyond question for the ages. Except to the kind of idiots who get local sports columns, apparently.

Roy Williams left Kansas for UNC when they asked the $econd time.

Archived