• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pitt fans already talking about a winning the Big East

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

We hadnt even played a conference game and we were talking about it here.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Pitt wont lose 3 conference games and I imagine we'll lose 1 more game.  We are not in control of the Big East.  Pitt is in a dominant lead at 2-0 in an 8 team race.

With so few teams every conference game is key.  Especially when you beat the teams who are at the top.

• Content Count:  1,400

We hadnt even played a conference game and we were talking about it here.

exactly he media was basically handing us the bcs invitation before we played a game in the big east

let them talk

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

This a classic case of Hurricanes Syndrome... get ranked high early, every one guns for you and eventually a pissing conference foe catches you napping... now that the bullseye is off our backs maybe we can get back on track now.

• Content Count:  5,249

This a classic case of Hurricanes Syndrome... get ranked high early, every one guns for you and eventually a pissing conference foe catches you napping... now that the bullseye is off our backs maybe we can get back on track now.

**** that.  after last season this team--- and most importantly, the scrub ass COACHES--- should have learned how to play with the bullseye on our back.

if there was ONE piece of solace from last year's rise and subsequent plummeting out of the polls it was the belief that our team had LEARNED something from it and would be better equipped to deal with the pressure this year.

so much for that ****.

if we can't play with the "bullseye on our back," we will FOREVER be a mediocre team.

• Content Count:  260

Not that I wouldn't have tried to win if I were in their position, but Pitt has single-handedly ruined the Big East's standing in the college football world. Every team in the Big East should hate their guts right now. They've made a monkey out of this conference by denying West Virginia the national championship game last year and by beating the best (or, most talented) team in the conference this year.

what a ridiculous statement - wvu by itself ruined the league's chances last year tp have a NC by getting out coached/played - pitt deserved to win last night, just as they did last year.  this is like blaming the cow because you didnt drink the milk before it went sour. 

you dont want pitt ruining your/my team's chances?  it's simple.  beat them.  it is not pitt's responsiblity to let your/my team win for the sake of the conference - it is your/my team's responsibility to take care of business on its own.

Not that I wouldn't have tried to win if I were in their position, but Pitt has single-handedly ruined the Big East's standing in the college football world. Every team in the Big East should hate their guts right now. They've made a monkey out of this conference by denying West Virginia the national championship game last year and by beating the best (or, most talented) team in the conference this year.

what a ridiculous statement - wvu by itself ruined the league's chances last year tp have a NC by getting out coached/played - pitt deserved to win last night, just as they did last year.  this is like blaming the cow because you didnt drink the milk before it went sour. 

you dont want pitt ruining your/my team's chances?  it's simple.  beat them.  it is not pitt's responsiblity to let your/my team win for the sake of the conference - it is your/my team's responsibility to take care of business on its own.

+1

I'd rather not coast undeserving into a BCS game and get blown out Ohio State style because we don't truly deserve to be there.

• Content Count:  7,693

**** that.  after last season this team--- and most importantly, the scrub ass COACHES--- should have learned how to play with the bullseye on our back.

if there was ONE piece of solace from last year's rise and subsequent plummeting out of the polls it was the belief that our team had LEARNED something from it and would be better equipped to deal with the pressure this year.

so much for that ****.

if we can't play with the "bullseye on our back," we will FOREVER be a mediocre team.

Ah give it a few years, I'm not going to go that far until we do this consistently - right now its just an anomaly...

Look at Miami and the other big programs, they had to cross this hurdle and kept racking their nads on a few along the way...  

so much for that ****.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that's quite possibly the stupidest **** i've ever read on this forum.

Archived