• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attention Mike Ford

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

The biggest mistake of your life was coming to play football at South Florida. You are the most talented player in the program and the only people in the stadium that dont see that is our coaches. I will never understand why we dont use you more. Personally I think it cost us atleast 1 game last year, and we prob would have won last nights game if we gave you the rock. You have the talent to be a NFL back but are wasting your time at USF. You should look into transfering to another school that knows how to use a big time back.

That being said, If I were a big time HS RB there is no way I would ever consider USF. These coaches are fools they sure knew how to use Andre Hall when we had no QB, now that we have a good QB they dont use the RB. Amazing.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I still hear that Ford isn't in true football shape.  I also still hear he doesn't go 100% at practice.

The coaches shouldn't let the players run the program.  If he doesn't practice he doesn't play.  It's Ford's fault we're losing games.  Not the coaches.

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

The biggest mistake of your life was coming to play football at South Florida. You are the most talented player in the program and the only people in the stadium that dont see that is our coaches. I will never understand why we dont use you more. Personally I think it cost us atleast 1 game last year, and we prob would have won last nights game if we gave you the rock. You have the talent to be a NFL back but are wasting your time at USF. You should look into transfering to another school that knows how to use a big time back.

That being said, If I were a big time HS RB there is no way I would ever consider USF. These coaches are fools they sure knew how to use Andre Hall when we had no QB, now that we have a good QB they dont use the RB. Amazing.

:Bang :Duh :loser :loser :loser

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

He's the most talented player in our program?  I beg to differ.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

That being said, If I were a big time HS RB there is no way I would ever consider USF.

this is the biggest problem.  not a chance i would go to usf as a big back.  

14 carries for 73 yards.  and im sure he only had like 7 after we went ahead on the grothe td late in the game.

coach must have realized what us fans have for a long time.  shouldnt the coach be smarter than the fans?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I still hear that Ford isn't in true football shape.  I also still hear he doesn't go 100% at practice.

The coaches shouldn't let the players run the program.  If he doesn't practice he doesn't play.  It's Ford's fault we're losing games.  Not the coaches.

then why put him in at all? That excuse dosen't add up. He looked like he was in football shape on that 2nd to last drive.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

That being said, If I were a big time HS RB there is no way I would ever consider USF.

this is the biggest problem.  not a chance i would go to usf as a big back.  

You're right, not a chance.  ;)

• Content Count:  4,738

He's the most talented player in our program?  I beg to differ.

Ford, Selvie, and Grothe

head and shoulders above any other

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Why is anyone enamored by Mike Ford?  He never breaks a big run and he dances East/West way too much for a bigger back.  

• Content Count:  1,757

Do you watch the games? Every time he is in there, he runs the ball down peoples throats. Regardless if he isnt in football playing shape, or he doesnt pratice well, he is obviously the best running back we have.  Why would you not play him

Archived