• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Full beer cans thrown at my wife and I as we left the NC State game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

The wife and I was walking back to the hotel and past a group of NC State students and had a full beer thrown over my head. What BS if you ask me. They stopped when I caught one in mid air, drank it, and threw one (that did not bust open) back.

Saw you on TV, I think during the 3rd quarter.

That was us

I think I saw you too.  Your better half had the pink helmet with horns??

yep we have a smaller version for the little one

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

The wife and I was walking back to the hotel and past a group of NC State students and had a full beer thrown over my head. What BS if you ask me. They stopped when I caught one in mid air, drank it, and threw one (that did not bust open) back.

Saw you on TV, I think during the 3rd quarter.

That was us

I think I saw you too.  Your better half had the pink helmet with horns??

yep we have a smaller version for the little one

I will look for you Thursday.  We are in Section 107

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We had a good experience at NC State. Oh there were a few students shouting  at us at saying things USF s*&ks Bulls balls.  I wondered how the long walkback to our car would be and everyone was friendly enough of course many of their fans had already left. 

On another note, as we were walking around the area everyone kept telling us that we hasd no worries, even the cook at the Japanese restaurant in the Crabtree Valley Mall.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  108

We were in that lot near the water tower but had tix for the Alumni tailgate.  Made the walk through what appeared to be a student parking lot with no real problems other than getting in the head from behind with a frisbee.  Don't know if it was done on purpose or not.  We were sort of in the line of fire.  I picked it up and made like I was going to throw it in the other direction but then just turned and tossed it back to one of them.

The walk back through that lot was uneventful (of course it was mostly empty then) and no problems during the game.  Found it interesting how most NC State fans thought USF would win even though they had beaten ECU the week before.  Must have been the fact their starting QB was down.

Archived