• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Full beer cans thrown at my wife and I as we left the NC State game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

That sux.

In and out, it was great for me. The worst I heard was "Go Home" so I yelled back "With a Win"

Most of the NCSU folks I met werevery friendly and welcoming

But nowhere near as great as the group of Bull fans at the Ramada. That was awesome.

It was a pleasure

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

That sux.

In and out, it was great for me. The worst I heard was "Go Home" so I yelled back "With a Win"

But nowhere near as great as the group of Bull fans at the Ramada. That was awesome.

It was a pleasure

Tailgating out on the front lawn w/ MikeG, the Schmidts and others who I unfortunately didn't get their names and/or handles was awesome.  Sorry that we had to leave early and take the TV with us, hopefully someone brought one along.  I had to hang w/ family that I had not seen in years in the NCSU practice field lot.  I was hoping to see some folks getting 'er done after the game, but no such luck, so we invaded Sammy's for a 2nd night. 

• Content Count:  1,066

at least you got a free beer out of the deal.

:cheers :gobulls

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

That sux.

Yeah I was out there for a bit. Great crowd.

• Content Count:  7,890

sooo...what kind of beer was it?

Bud

• Content Count:  1,066

yea,  guess id be mad too then

:ROFLMAO

Well, beggers can't be choosers.....It could have been worse, The Beast or Nasty Ice to name a few....

• Content Count:  2,307

I read a post on the ESPN article talking about our "horrible fans" and I read this one comment that freaked me out.  This WV fan was saying that Kansas fans will be happy when USF travels to WV because what they plan on doing to us will be much more then what anyone has every experience.  I'm going to the WV game, and hopefully he was talking out of his ass.  I mean, seriously, are they planning on setting one of us up on fire and then throw us on a couch?  I'm still a little freaked out about what they're going to do....

• Content Count:  5,241

I read a post on the ESPN article talking about our "horrible fans" and I read this one comment that freaked me out.  This WV fan was saying that Kansas fans will be happy when USF travels to WV because what they plan on doing to us will be much more then what anyone has every experience.  I'm going to the WV game, and hopefully he was talking out of his ass.  I mean, seriously, are they planning on setting one of us up on fire and then throw us on a couch?  I'm still a little freaked out about what they're going to do....

Bring it morgantown, Im wearing kevlar

Archived