• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Okay, once again I am a little anxious...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  637
  • Days Won:  0

Looking at the ranked teams who have already lost and those who are losing makes me very worried about this game. We have to be very focused.

My thoughts exactly.  This week is already chock-full of upsets.

Yeah, the NCAA has run out of huge upsets. So, we won't be upset this weekend.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  292

if we play to the level that is expected we shouldnt have a problem beating nc state by 2 scores

• Content Count:  12,293

I hope the Rays game will be an afternoon game... and even so I suspect there will be about 50 there... especially if we're in the top 10 and they can market it this week. 50 will still be loud...

zero chance the rays game will be an afternoon game.  its the playoffs and the dodgers will have a home game that night too so it will be rays at 7pm and dodgers at 1015

Guest BasketBull.

If you know anything about our history, it's always a roller coaster --up, down, and then up.

We had a bad outing last week, so expect a great performance this week.

You can count on it!

--Word to your mother.  8)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I hope the Rays game will be an afternoon game... and even so I suspect there will be about 50 there... especially if we're in the top 10 and they can market it this week. 50 will still be loud...

zero chance the rays game will be an afternoon game.  its the playoffs and the dodgers will have a home game that night too so it will be rays at 7pm and dodgers at 1015

well then 50,000+ people will have to get off the collective asses and go watch the football game.... Honestly if we have the lower bowl  full and the students show up I'll be happy.

I refuse to be negative today... I'm saving it for the inevitable Greg Gregory school of clock mis-management that without fail will begin with 2 minutes to go in the first half....

So the Cubs will have the 3:00pm game?

Not so sure about that.  Mets-Cubs would be better primetime than Twins-Rays.

Update: Wait.  The Dodgers will NOT have a home game that night.  The Phillies will host the Dodgers while the Mets travel to Chicago.

So you will see:

3:00pm - Twins @ Rays

6:30pm - Dodgers @ Phillies

10:00pm - Mets @ Cubs

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Got my beer in hand already

Got my beer now, I'm a little better.  Firing up the grill in a few minutes. Friends willl be here in an hour to watch the game.  I guess I am a little better now....

• Content Count:  1,254

Got my beer in hand already

Got my beer now, I'm a little better.  Firing up the grill in a few minutes. Friends willl be here in an hour to watch the game.  I guess I am a little better now....

:drinkup

Here's to our Bulls. About to head to the bar to meet up with some fellow Tally Bulls.

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Go Bulls.............kill  the puppies and stampede the pack ;D

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Looks like NC State's win over ECU is  losing a lot of luster right now. Houston is up 14 @ ECU with 10 minutes left.

Archived