• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Okay, once again I am a little anxious...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

After our poor effort at FIU last week, I am a bit concerned about going into a decent ACC away game, against a team that recently upset an in state rivalry and a top 15 team.  Plus we are banged up a bit.

The fact that we ahve let other teams come back by 10 - 14 points in the last 6 minutes of the last 3 games, and knowing NC State is a pretty darn good team, I am not so sure abuot tonight.

I hate to be negative, but I don't feel great about tonights game.  On paper, we should kill them.  But scissors beat paper, and rock beats scissors, so who knows what will happen.... :-)

Seriously though, the next one I am concerned about is Pitt.  Previously ranked top 25, we only have 5 days in between games and one was a travel game, etc..  Pitt is not doing bad, coming into this 3 - 1 against us.

Does anyone else feel this way?  Game day gitters?  Maybe I need a beer or something.  It will be 5 pm in 3 minutes.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

Got my beer in hand already

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Looking at the ranked teams who have already lost and those who are losing makes me very worried about this game. We have to be very focused.

• Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

Looking at the ranked teams who have already lost and those who are losing makes me very worried about this game. We have to be very focused.

My thoughts exactly.  This week is already chock-full of upsets.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

For some reason I'm quietly comfortable about the NC State game... I have a feeling this is the week is the break out week...

I'm not worried about the Pitt Game... I'm guessing the atmosphere will be close to the UK game and the boys shine at RJS...

Exactly.  I watched some of the UF game.  They were at home against an unranked Ole Miss and struggled and lost.  UF is a good team, well rounded, soild O and D, coming off of a decent win at UT.  We are all over the place, cannot seem to play 60 minutes of football, have injuries, and barely beat FIU last week.  I just cannot feel comfortable about this game.

I truly hope they start and play their backup QB.   And that Nate Allen has a spectacular day.   We need to get some turnovers.

Why the heck isn't Wally calling in some blitzes for us.  We need to hurry their QB up a lot.....

For some reason I'm quietly comfortable about the NC State game... I have a feeling this is the week is the break out week...

I'm not worried about the Pitt Game... I'm guessing the atmosphere will be close to the UK game and the boys shine at RJS...

Pitt game is thurs night, against a Rays game.  I am afraid we won't get more than 40k in the stadium. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Pitt game is thurs night, against a Rays game.  I am afraid we won't get more than 40k in the stadium. 

I hope the Rays game will be an afternoon game... and even so I suspect there will be about 50 there... especially if we're in the top 10 and they can market it this week. 50 will still be loud...

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

+1

Archived