• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Question For Computer Smart People

Feld44

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

To do a complete reset (assuming you're using IE) go to Tools menu and select Internet Options.  Then click the Advanced Tab.  Then click Reset... at the bottom.  This will put it back to the factory settings.  Solves problems a lot of times.

• Content Count:  1,471

You Graduated from UCF....

you stole the words from my brain

I had a similar problem with my profile a while back. Talk to JimUSFsig, he helped solve my issue.

Yeah, this isn't a cookie or cache issue... it's actually in the database itself.

At least one other user is having a similar problem... I or one of the other Dev team members will look into it tonight.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,635
  • Days Won:  6

This started happening to me a couple weeks ago.  If I am logged out, the forums appear.  Once I login, they disappear.  So for access to the forum links, logout for now.  We need a scary smart person on this.

This started happening to me a couple weeks ago.  If I am logged out, the forums appear.  Once I login, they disappear.  So for access to the forum links, logout for now.  We need a scary smart person on this.

Your user wasn't in the database for the collapsed categories... so this might be a cookie setting on your browser.

Try removing your cookies as described above.

Feld, I sent you a PM.

• Content Count:  637

I've done some developmental work on SMF, and I cannot say I like the forum software. vBulletin, while requiring a license, is clearly the best from a developer point of view.

Hope the issues have been resolved in this particular thread though.

Archived