• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Singabull's Tampa Bay Sports Rants - September thru September 23

Singabull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

same old crap offense

Yeah, same old crap offense from the Red Sox too with them only scoring one run.

Shut up and get out. You are no fan.

Rays win. Enjoy the **** game

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  873

same old crap offense

Yeah, same old crap offense from the Red Sox too with them only scoring one run.

they scored 13 the other night, they were tired, plus no jason bay (the guy we passed on)

• Content Count:  71

same old crap offense

they scored 13 the other night, they were tired, plus no jason bay (the guy we passed on)

It happens when Kazmir pitches. They were tired? lol, well that's good, if they're tired then they have no chance in the playoffs. Unless of course I'm missing something. Maybe Francona should give them a day off every now and then right? Then they won't lose games to the Rays? Wow. Your intelligence is out of this world.

• Content Count:  4,016

same old crap offense

Huh?  Huh?  So they were tired?  How about great pitching on our part too?   The Rays don't have the strongest line-up, but see what happens if you took out of the Red Sox line-up Jason Bay, Dustin Pedroia, and JD Drew....ahhh, I saw what happens last night 1 run against Sonnanstein.  You see when the Rays lose BJ Upton, Crawford, and Longoria it has the same effect.  Evan is back but he's got to work back up to being play ready.

Despite losing all that their pitching still holds up!

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Since the addition of Bay and the Rays passing on Nady, the Red Sox have won exactly TWO more games than the Rays.

So for all the whining and crying about not getting Bay, he's pretty much been a non-factor as far as the Rays are concerned, as they're playing .600 ball since the trade deadline.

Nady?  Yeah, I'm sure he's enjoying fourth place.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

I start a brand new topic, then just merge all his individual rants into that new thread...

But how does it have his name as thread starter? ..... I feel I'm missing something obvious here.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I start a brand new topic, then just merge all his individual rants into that new thread...

But how does it have his name as thread starter? ..... I feel I'm missing something obvious here.

You are.  =)

He posts the first item that needs to be merged. 

After that time stamp, I create the new topic to collect all the topics.

When I go to merge them, his post will show up as the starter since he has the first post in the collection... but I choose the topic of my post as the topic.

Did you go to UCF?  It's not that hard... ;-)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

You are.  =)

He posts the first item that needs to be merged. 

After that time stamp, I create the new topic to collect all the topics.

When I go to merge them, his post will show up as the starter since he has the first post in the collection... but I choose the topic of my post as the topic.

I figured it had something to with the changing the topic ... I'll have to experiment.

Did you go to UCF?  It's not that hard... ;-)

:moon2

• Content Count:  71

I think Singabull should get banned for running his mouth with no "real" baseball knowledge. Everyday he says something and looks like a retard at about 10:30 every night when the Rays games end.

• Content Count:  873

I think Singabull should get banned for running his mouth with no "real" baseball knowledge. Everyday he says something and looks like a retard at about 10:30 every night when the Rays games end.

And you should be banned for being an Illinois fan.

Archived