• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Singabull's Tampa Bay Sports Rants - September thru September 23

Singabull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I think Singabull should get banned for running his mouth with no "real" baseball knowledge. Everyday he says something and looks like a retard at about 10:30 every night when the Rays games end.

And you should be banned for being an Illinois fan.

^^ Yeah, because that makes sense. Another program that is slowly turning around their woes of being the laughing stock of the Big Ten. I applaud Ron Zook for what he has done there.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  71

I think Singabull should get banned for running his mouth with no "real" baseball knowledge. Everyday he says something and looks like a retard at about 10:30 every night when the Rays games end.

That makes no sense. We're probably the best team in the Big Ten. Don't know if you actually pay attention since you obiviously no nothing really about the Rays, but Illinois was the only team besides LSU to beat Ohio State last year bud. We're also the favorite to win the Big Ten as well over Penn St. and Ohio St.

• Content Count:  873

That makes no sense. We're probably the best team in the Big Ten. Don't know if you actually pay attention since you obiviously no nothing really about the Rays, but Illinois was the only team besides LSU to beat Ohio State last year bud. We're also the favorite to win the Big Ten as well over Penn St. and Ohio St.

we? we?  You have a USF, FSU, and Illinois logo on your posts.  What the heck did you go to all three schools?  We?????????????

we? we?  You have a USF, FSU, and Illinois logo on your posts.  What the heck did you go to all three schools?  We?????????????

I followed FSU when I was a little kid(you know, BEFORE USF had a football team), and my dad is an Illinois and USF alumn so he got me into Illinois football/basketball before USF had a football team as well. Sorry if I can't root for all three, didn't know that was a sin!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Last year was last year ..... and I'm not sure the best team in the Big Ten would just barely squeak by ULaf ........ but then again.  8)

Last year was last year ..... and I'm not sure the best team in the Big Ten would just barely squeak by ULaf ........ but then again.   8)

Believe me, I know the Big Ten isn't great at all. But, we're ranked and Ron Zook has Illinois looking good; Juice Williams finally figured out how to throw a ball and we don't have to rely on a huge ground game like Illinois did when Mendenhall and Pierre Thomas were there. Hopefully in the next couple of years Penn State, Illinois, Wisconson, Michigan, Ohio State, and Purdue can turn the Big Ten into a highly competitive conference.

We did stick with Mizzou though on the first game of the year even though we lost. Defense just couldn't stop Chase Daniel.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

I actually like Zook because of the railroad job he got from UF and actually pull for Illinois to knock off those traditional B10 powers ....

Last year was last year ..... and I'm not sure the best team in the Big Ten would just barely squeak by ULaf ........ but then again.   8)

Believe me, I know the Big Ten isn't great at all. But, we're ranked and Ron Zook has Illinois looking good; Juice Williams finally figured out how to throw a ball and we don't have to rely on a huge ground game like Illinois did when Mendenhall and Pierre Thomas were there. Hopefully in the next couple of years Penn State, Illinois, Wisconson, Michigan, Ohio State, and Purdue can turn the Big Ten into a highly competitive conference.

We did stick with Mizzou though on the first game of the year even though we lost. Defense just couldn't stop Chase Daniel.

We?  Still not understanding the "we."  If your dad went there how is it "we"?  hmmmm

We?  Still not understanding the "we."  If your dad went there how is it "we"?  hmmmm

I say we because I follow Illinois. Don't you say "we" when talking about one of your favorite sports teams? Are all of these excellent decisions by the Maestro, Joe Maddon hurting your brain? Or are you just trying to find an outroute to get something on me so we stop making fun of your wacky Rays ideas?

what a terrible loss for the DEVIL rays, that loss is not a rays loss but a devil rays loss, something last year's team would do

the pathetic thing about this team is that everytime they have a chance to pull away from boston, they choke and allow them to stay in the race.  maddon didn't prepare them for this game.  and what's up with the starting pitching?  the only guy that's pitching well is the number 5 guy who can't throw harder than 88 mph.

devil rays will have to try to clinch a playoff spot on the road, they will lose the next 2 at home with EdLOSE "I give up the long ball" Jackson and scott "I can't throw a strike" crapmir pitching

I was gonna buy a ticket for this series to see them clinch but I guess it won't be until baltimore, looks like they're wild card bound, done in the first round by the angels

Archived