• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pitt Attendance Tix Thread

E.T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I agree with Jim on this one.  The Rays will take some fans away since its such a huge game in Rays history.  8000 fans going to the Trop instead of RayJay will make a dent.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

It's OK screw them...  These are probably the people that come to the game and don't even cheer for the team anyway.  They sit there and call people on their cell phones to tell them they are at the game throughout the entire game.  Trendy!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,578
  • Days Won:  29

Rays game ha been sold out for a while ... think we'll be fine.

Unfortunately, nobody expected over 60K ... but I do expect 55K.

• Content Count:  318
  • Days Won:  0

I doubt the Rays game will be at the same time as the Bulls.  Preliminary schedule on TBS has games at 3, 6:30 & 10.  Thursday will be one AL series and both NL.  You can bet the house that TBS will put the Cubs in primetime.  The other series will be at Philly.  My guess is the schedule is changed the Rays play at 1, Philly at 4 and the Cubs in the evening. 

Could be a great doubleheader, a Rays win in the afternoon, a trip over the Howard Frankenstein, and some grilled Panther for dinner at Ray-Jay.  Wish I could be there.

I doubt the Rays game will be at the same time as the Bulls.  Preliminary schedule on TBS has games at 3, 6:30 & 10.  Thursday will be one AL series and both NL.  You can bet the house that TBS will put the Cubs in primetime.  The other series will be at Philly.  My guess is the schedule is changed the Rays play at 1, Philly at 4 and the Cubs in the evening. 

Could be a great doubleheader, a Rays win in the afternoon, a trip over the Howard Frankenstein, and some grilled Panther for dinner at Ray-Jay.  Wish I could be there.

They won't change the times.  My guess is the Rays will play at 3, Philly at 6:30, and Cubs at 10.

• Content Count:  45

The Rays are playing at 2:30pm. So it will be a great sports day in the Tampa Bay area! Rays in the afternoon Bulls in the evening.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

we should have sold out against ku and it should allready be a sell out against pitt

where is usf markekting?

dont they teach that at the bidness school

so what.

we didn't sellout.

it was a great game.

we do not need a sellout to make it a good game.

• Content Count:  3,827

It's OK screw them...  These are probably the people that come to the game and don't even cheer for the team anyway.  They sit there and call people on their cell phones to tell them they are at the game throughout the entire game.  Trendy!

Really?.......REALLY?!...

Back to reality: With the Rays game at 2:30, I think the game will sell out...but at kickoff, will not be full. Take a picture of the stadium in the 2nd quarter. :)

Guest nybullsfan

These are the same ones telling the folks in front of 'em to sit down??

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,578
  • Days Won:  29

Section 336

Row DD

Seats 14 & 15

Archived