• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Maisel's (ESPN) comment about no hype for Friday's game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  742
  • Days Won:  0

theres no hype on campus either. most of my friends that ive talked are not even going if they got a 300 level ticket. its just not the same as if we were playing wvu. stadium will look empty come friday...

That's horsefeathers, if true

That is a load of crap. I would take them to task on it.

Jay

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

It makes no sense... I just got done watching CFL and unless I missed something, they only mentioned our game. No predictions or discussion.

all the love is going to USC-OSU

Rightfully so.

I don't know why they wouldn't throw some mention of their primetime game friday evening.  It's not like we're up against OSU-USC

that's my thought...

we aren't competing w/ OSUcks/USC for time.

we are the only game on Friday... it only makes sense to throw us a bone.

• Content Count:  1,911

If you havent noticed CFL hasnt had anything to say about us all week...and since they talk about USC about 50% of the show and Ohio State 15% of the show daily anyway it only makes sense to talk this game up until people stop watching because there are 100 other teams getting shafted by that show on a daily basis.

• Content Count:  2,461

Yes.

We'll have 10k students there... I mean, it's not going to be any less than UTM for sure.

We've already sold out one complete side of the upper level. I'm sure the other side of the upper will have a decent number.

I see 58-59k, and I'm not unhappy about it.

How do you figure that?!

USF vs Kansas

Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL

Fri, Sep 12, 2008 08:00 PM

Your Ticket(s)

Section

Row

Seats

Description

W

8 - 7

PRICE LEVEL 4

LEVEL 3 - HIGHEST OF 3 LEVELS

EAST SIDELINE Type2 Advance Sales Ticket PriceUS $25.00 x 2 Convenience ChargeUS $3.25 x 2

Strange... Well, there are none on the corners of the east side, and USF only opened the West after the East was close to sold-out and they were confident it would do so... These seats will be gone shortly. :)

I still stick to my original estimate. We've already sold 52k+ (per Greg) and we'll get plenty of walkups. Not to mention tomorrow's sales.

• Content Count:  10,219

have not heard the hype for our game...lots for the usc game.

feeling slighted

• Content Count:  223
  • Days Won:  1

theres no hype on campus either. most of my friends that ive talked are not even going if they got a 300 level ticket. its just not the same as if we were playing wvu. stadium will look empty come friday...

Well they only have themselves to blame. they could of gone to the UTM game to get more loyalty points,

• Content Count:  622

Well they only have themselves to blame. they could of gone to the UTM game to get more loyalty points,

The thing is that the people who get level 300 tix are the one who do not request their tickets during the initial req. period. I know everyone from freshman-senior who have gotten level 100 for UTM and Kansas by just requesting during the initial period.

Freshman= Level 100 tickets with only 20 points

• Content Count:  14

Well students who request a ticket and dont show up at the game are punished by no longer being issued any tickets the remainder of the season... so i doubt we will have very many no shows regardless of the level of their seats. But yea I can say there really isnt much buzz around campus... last year before the WVU game i remember people driving up and down campus with couches on trailers and what not...

• Content Count:  26

Well students who request a ticket and dont show up at the game are punished by no longer being issued any tickets the remainder of the season... so i doubt we will have very many no shows regardless of the level of their seats. But yea I can say there really isnt much buzz around campus... last year before the WVU game i remember people driving up and down campus with couches on trailers and what not...

Actually they will lose all the loyalty points they may have and their accounts will be set to zero if they do not cancel their ticket before game time.

Archived