• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What happened to the Bucs Sunday?

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I know we have Bucs fans here.  I watched the score on the ticker.  Was surprised to see the loss, is the defense dropping in effectiveness?

I'm not going to lose sleep over the Bucs, but they are my sons' favorite NFL team.  Are we looking at another underachieving year by Gruden?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Offensive genius Gruden can't seem to put together a decent offense.  I love Gruden for the Superbowl win, but I think his time is up.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

It was a pretty close game.  The defense started struggling in the 4th quarter.  Sloppy tackling led to Reggie Bush's touchdown.

Galloway and Garcia were out of touch.  They should developer a rhythm over the next few weeks, until then the offense will be rather stagnant.

The Bucs could repeat as division champs.  It wouldn't be a stretch.  For some reason after Brady went down every team seems like a contender.

Even in the Superbowl year I've never thought the Buc's offense developed a rhythm.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Even in the Superbowl year I've never thought the Buc's offense developed a rhythm.

Garcia threw the ball behind Galloway atleast twice.  He's clearly not used to the timing on routes from Galloway.

On top of that Garcia threw one bomb downfeild and Galloway pulled up on the route. Galloway had a baffled look on his face when the ball landed in front of him.

I don't mean they'll be the best combo in the league, but there's a lot of improvement between those two we should see over the next 2-3 weeks.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

The Bucs are not good. But will win 8 games in that crappy divison.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

I know we have Bucs fans here.  I watched the score on the ticker.  Was surprised to see the loss, is the defense dropping in effectiveness?

I'm not going to lose sleep over the Bucs, but they are my sons' favorite NFL team.  Are we looking at another underachieving year by Gruden?

I appreciate you not poisoning your sons' hearts towards the Bucs ...... but prepare them for a long season.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

The Bucs are not good. But will win 8 games in that crappy divison.

If anyone would know a crappy division when they see one it would be a Dolphins fan ..... but it's kind of hard to assess after just one game, even for such an expert as you.  ::)

Gruden's offense has always looked chaotic to me.  No flow or rhythm.

• Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

On defense, the bucs were good most of the game....except for 3 long TD passes.  Talib was burned and ronde showed his old age by getting burned worse.  And jermaine phillips got juked out of his shoes by bush.

Offense was terrible, they had the one TD drive and that was basically it.  O-line was horrible on the pass block, garcia was getting pressured all day.

Archived