• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good luck from Lawrence...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  63
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think it's too far fetched to say he will get that many yards against you. It's what he is able to do with those yards that will deem it a successful day or not. He threw for over 400 yards on La Tech's D, and it is safe to say Mangino hasn't showed any depth in play calling thus far. There is a good chance Reesing will complete a lot of passes for a lot of yards, but we just have to hope those yards translate to points on the board, and he keeps himself composed and doesn't turn the ball over. That being said I hope we can establish a running attack for next week to minimize your pass rushing threats. It should be an exciting game for our offense against you guys because we expect to see a lot of crafty plays now that we have found a game changer in true freshman Daymond Patterson...plus our most consistent receiver also happens to be a tremendous quarterback. I really hope Mangino is able to utilize those tools this year.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

400 yards on LaTech is night and day from 500 on our defense...

it is VERY far fetched to say you'll get over 400... I think over 300 is even a stretch.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I firmly believe that USF can hold Kansas to a minimum of yards... 500 yards would be an epic event for Kansas.

However, I also felt that way going into the Sun Bowl... and Oregon had +500 yards.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I don't think it's too far fetched to say he will get that many yards against you. It's what he is able to do with those yards that will deem it a successful day or not. He threw for over 400 yards on La Tech's D, and it is safe to say Mangino hasn't showed any depth in play calling thus far. There is a good chance Reesing will complete a lot of passes for a lot of yards, but we just have to hope those yards translate to points on the board, and he keeps himself composed and doesn't turn the ball over. That being said I hope we can establish a running attack for next week to minimize your pass rushing threats. It should be an exciting game for our offense against you guys because we expect to see a lot of crafty plays now that we have found a game changer in true freshman Daymond Patterson...plus our most consistent receiver also happens to be a tremendous quarterback. I really hope Mangino is able to utilize those tools this year.

keep drinking the kool-aid. this aint fiu or la tech. your going up against the top defense in the nation. to think reesing will put up 500 on our defense is pure ignorance. but good luck with that laugable thinking.

• Content Count:  4,738

this banter is getting me hyped for this Friday

Reesing was only "held" to under 200 yards two times last season, and those were during his Big XII debuts @ Colorado and @ Texas AtM. This season we have one of the best receiving corps. in the Big XII if not the country from the looks of things. It is in no way a bash on your team to say he will put up a lot of yards...because he does that on a consistent basis. I'm just saying the way to define his success is if he can convert those yards to touchdowns and not turnovers. He put up almost 400 yards on Missouri last season, but had a very unsuccessful night...

And really? Best defense in the nation? I though you just called me a homer...

• Content Count:  3,574

Reesing was only "held" to under 200 yards two times last season, and those were during his Big XII debuts @ Colorado and @ Texas AtM. This season we have one of the best receiving corps. in the Big XII if not the country from the looks of things. It is in no way a bash on your team to say he will put up a lot of yards...because he does that on a consistent basis. I'm just saying the way to define his success is if he can convert those yards to touchdowns and not turnovers. He put up almost 400 yards on Missouri last season, but had a very unsuccessful night...

And really? Best defense in the nation? I though you just called me a homer...

Yardage wise, yes.

Respectable...

That being said our defense should be up there on points allowed. Only 3 points allowed in 2 games if you don't count that retarded punt return against us.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Please take your opponents into consideration... We have a couple of high schools here that could handle FIU and La Tech... I'm not discounting your team... I think it will be one heck of a game... just stay on the side of sanity here... We had enough idiocy from the UCF fans last week... Kansas fans have a good rep around here so far... don't be the one to change that.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Respectable...

That being said our defense should be up there on points allowed. Only 3 points allowed in 2 games if you don't count that retarded punt return against us.

HILARIOUS!! give me a break. your opponents were la tech and fiu. get off the crack. only thing thats retarded is your logic

Archived