• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attention UCF fans/morons, this is not a sellout.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

It's 10:30am gameday and they are still available.  i just did a block of 15 contiguous.  Someone should inform Knight_Flight about this.  He's still on the internets lying.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

I bought my ticket this morning (12AM)...looking forward to the game!

Go bulls!

• Content Count:  12,293

haha...pathetic.

i guess its because tickets are "too expensive."

but the diehard UCiF fanbase is so dedicated i heard 1400 families put their houses up for sale to buy tickets to this game

• Content Count:  20

THIS GAME IS NOT A SELL OUT!

Going to ticketmaster this very second I was able to buy a block of 8 contiguous seats...

So shut your mouths about attendance, scoreboards, academics, etc  Please just bend over and give us what we want nicely so that we don't have to take it from you.  It will hurt much less for you this way.

Minus the few nice guys I know, you are the worst fanbase in the country.  You are delusional from your leadership down.

Maybe its because they're not $5 like your game last week.  I guarantee we're making double the profit today that you guys made last week.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I just watched the Jim Leavitt show in which they showed highlights of the UCF/SOCarState game...lot of empty metal bleacher seats there too.  I guess the "UCF Faithful" ain't so faithful.

• Content Count:  1,985

Maybe it is that $65 price tag.  Wholly crap for a piece of pooh team, they want $65 plus a service charge... I guess the $7.50 goes to vasoline.

• Content Count:  2,461

Maybe its because they're not $5 like your game last week.  I guarantee we're making double the profit today that you guys made last week.

Is that what college football is about?

Guaranteed that we sell more season tickets, that we had more people when we played UTM even excluding the $5 special in the third level  (we have a third level), and that we kick your a$$ today.

Oh wait, two out of those three already happened. Excluding the $5 special, we sold more than your stadium holds, right?

• Content Count:  2,461

I just watched the Jim Leavitt show in which they showed highlights of the UCF/SOCarState game...lot of empty metal bleacher seats there too.  I guess the "UCF Faithful" ain't so faithful.

Your sig is even more appropriate today.

Are you going to change it after the game?

Maybe it is that $65 price tag.  Wholly crap for a piece of pooh team, they want $65 plus a service charge... I guess the $7.50 goes to vasoline.

The administration screwed up by raising the donor levels waaayyyy too much from last year.  As a result, a lot of people canceled their season tix or moved them to the end zone where you don't have to be a booster.  So now they can't sell the single game sideline seats for cheap, because the people who forked over a lot of money for them would really be pissed if some drunk student spent $20 a ticket to sit in the same section.  I'm sure it will be corrected for next year.

Is that what college football is about?

Guaranteed that we sell more season tickets, that we had more people when we played UTM even excluding the $5 special in the third level  (we have a third level), and that we kick your a$$ today.

Oh wait, two out of those three already happened. Excluding the $5 special, we sold more than your stadium holds, right?

How much does your stadium hold?  Oh wait, I forgot you don't have one.

Archived