• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So where is everyone tailgating for saturdays game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  292
  • Days Won:  0

would like to tailgate with the USF fans

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,277

It's been discussed some in this thread: http://www.thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=51899.0

I think I am going to try to get into one of the blue "H" lots.

• Content Count:  651

I have a feeling I will be in enemy territory. My gf's friend has a parking pass for us to use and I'm guessing I will be surrounded by them. I may need to call in reinforcements when I find out where exactly the lot is. Also, is everyone going to be wearing green to the game? I think they are trying to call for a white out against us.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

I will be deep in enemy territory tailgating w/ my UCF Alumni buddies.  I think they park wherever the students park.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

as of right now the plan is to just walk around and check out the whole scene and different tailgates so if you see a short brunette with and even shorter blonde both in Green USF tank tops and walking around with beers chances are it's my friend and I...give a hollar!

if we're arguing about USF vs FSU I guarantee you it's my friend and I :)

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

as of right now the plan is to just walk around and check out the whole scene and different tailgates so if you see a short brunette with and even shorter blonde both in Green USF tank tops and walking around with beers chances are it's my friend and I...give a hollar!

if we're arguing about USF vs FSU I guarantee you it's my friend and I :)

I think this is our plan.  We'll probably set up shop in one of the lots you can tailgate behind your car and grill lunch.  After that we'll probably pack up and head to the memory mall to check out what UCF is all about.

Though, we're not short hot women.  I imagine I'll have to avoid more smoothies than Jersey.

• Content Count:  5,241

can someone post a map of the campus with parking lots and stadium on there? too busy at work to look it up

• Content Count:  6,502

My backyard.  I am staying home from this game.  I do not trust the below average UCiF student or fan.

• Content Count:  651

I found out that I will be in Lot C which I think is fairly close to the stadium. Feel free to stop by!

• Content Count:  203

I am scouting out the campus tomorrow night when I get to orlando and will try to post where some of the good spots should be..I am gonna try to find some cops to talk to.

I am thinking that the H lots or B lots will be the best.  If not, my crew and I will just drive around till we see USF folks and set up shop.

If it really sucks out there on saturday...we'll be heading to the winter park Ale House and get blasted there before going to the game!

Archived