• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Releases Extra Tickets For UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Apparently the student allotment did not sell out. Therefore, there are extra tickets still available for USF Season Ticket Holders. Season Ticket Holders dhould be receiving an email with a login id and password to order additional tickets. I received an email a little while ago.

You can buy up to two additional tickets and pick them up at will call at Brighthouse Gate 11, 1.5 hours prior to kickoff.

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Wait a second...so what you're saying is...USF students dont really care that we're playing UCF? GASP!

Wait a second...so what you're saying is...USF students dont really care that we're playing UCF? GASP!

I think it is more along the lines of USF students don't care to spend $50 to see us beat UCiF)

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I think it is more along the lines of USF students don't care to spend $50 to see us beat UCiF)

Yeah, especially when six days later they can see USF play a much better team for free.

• Content Count:  2,726

Yeah, especially when six days later they can see USF play a much better team for free.

This is true...but shouldn't there be enough die-hards out there that would want these tickets.  Where did they come from. 

I am surprised that they are coming out this late.  Whats the deal with this???

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  622

Students who got a tix got an email too saying that we can purchase two additional tix...and to think I was freaking out that I might not get tix for this game :S

• Content Count:  2,277

Where are you getting your information?  How do you know it's the student tix that are left over?  From all I've read we have ~300 tix that were left over from our 2nd allotment that we got from UCF.  I haven't heard anything official yet as far as there being student tix left over.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

We (students) got an email this morning said there are still tickets left.

From what I've heard, most students really don't want to pay $48 for the ticket. Plain and simple. I was lucky to get mine.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Not to mention the gas for driving...

Archived