• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What are people from the board's tailgating plans for UCF?

puc86

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

I am planning on hitting up Tailgaters http://tailgatersatucf.com/beermenu.html it seems close, has plenty of beer and I do not have to worry about anyone ******* up my ****. Just wondering what other options are out there for fellow Bulls, besides the official tailgates that tend to be a little less interesting than I enjoy ???

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

I have no clue! The current plan is me and my best friend. No one else in the group plans on tailgating but I probably won't be able to tailgate at home games much this season so I really wanna be able to at away. We already determined that Alumni Association tailgate's more than we're willing to spend. Anyone else with plans - maybe that'd be willing to take on 2 extra. We'll bring our own beer/food.

Otherwise we may park, grab some beers and just see where the day takes us...as long as it leads to us in the stands before kick off I'll be satisfied.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Hey Jersey... We have a pretty solid tailgroup of single dudes and non-single dudes that will be out in force. I'm bringing at least one keg, if not two. Mattie Gunz and the whole Bullstailgating group will be out there. I'll be harmless... my g/f will have me on a short leash the four days she is in Florida (I get 10 days though  >:D). It should be a great time... My friends definitely know how to party... we were all pretty immature in college... and it has carried forward in real life.

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

anyone hanging out at this place before the game on saturday?  if not, you should be because i am. (especially if youre female, attractive, single, or dont care that youre not single)

http://tailgatersatucf.com/beermenu.html

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

I am planning on hitting up Tailgaters http://tailgatersatucf.com/beermenu.html it seems close, has plenty of beer and I do not have to worry about anyone ******* up my ****. Just wondering what other options are out there for fellow Bulls, besides the official tailgates that tend to be a little less interesting than I enjoy ???

ill be there, maybe we can "bro out".

Hey Jersey... We have a pretty solid tailgroup of single dudes and non-single dudes that will be out in force. I'm bringing at least one keg, if not two. Mattie Gunz and the whole Bullstailgating group will be out there. I'll be harmless... my g/f will have me on a short leash the four days she is in Florida (I get 10 days though  >:D). It should be a great time... My friends definitely know how to party... we were all pretty immature in college... and it has carried forward in real life.

This doesn't sound too bad...

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=51862.0

make the bar a USF place before hitting campus.

both options sound good...I'll probably leave the final call on what we do up to my girlfriend as I'm the one "dragging" her to the game.

Sheriff it sounds like you being on a short leash is a very good thing.

we also talked about getting a hotel so we can party somewhere around Orlando later that night. This may be our only opportunity to just go out and enjoy ourselves for a while so the plan is to take advantage. I'm thinking it'll be smart for me to request Sunday off from work...I feel hung over the day after games when I don't drink at all!

Considering my home girl and I are flying to Florida and she has never been to Disney World, we're grabbing a room as well so we can hang with the UCF graduates at Mousetown on Sunday. I'll get a big room if you and your g/f want to crash... I've already told my homeboys they are invited as well. I'm a team player. If my g/f complains about my friends crashing over, I'll probably b*tch slap her and tell her to show some respect to my Bull compadres. She won't have to score with them... but she needs to learn respect!

Considering my home girl and I are flying to Florida and she has never been to Disney World, we're grabbing a room as well so we can hang with the UCF graduates at Mousetown on Sunday. I'll get a big room if you and your g/f want to crash... I've already told my homeboys they are invited as well. I'm a team player. If my g/f complains about my friends crashing over, I'll probably b*tch slap her and tell her to show some respect to my Bull compadres. She won't have to score with them... but she needs to learn respect!

wow if a guy ever talked about me that way...lol - anyways, let me know where you're staying or planning to stay and maybe we'll get a room at the same place or something (PM me or post it here...don't matter to me).

this is one of the more go and see what happens sort of adventures as her and I both know plans are made to be broken but it's always good to at least have the plans to break.

Once I figure the arrangements out tomorrow, I'll hit you up. We will have a nice group of drunk boys and girls... fun!

Archived