• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don't forget...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

Oh ****! That would spark riots. And probably doesn't support that Respect-a-bull thing that USF has been pimping. lol.

• Content Count:  470

As a note, my roommate "Da Bulls" here on Bullspen, accidentally posted this suggestion under my name after my urging.  In either case, I fully support this idea.

And, unlike the first reply, I think that bringing brooms to a sweep-completing game fails to violate the new RespectaBull policy. While I find the new policy lame and have probably already violated it one game into the season, I can only imagine the brooms being disrespectful if they are accompanied by a barrage of obscenities referencing UCF shortcomings... you know, like "..."  Well nevermind  ;) 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!!!

Sheriff my love for you has grown ten fold tonight...you can't begin to understand!  ;D

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

See ya in O-Town... We'll all have fun - my girl doesn't drink much, but when she does, things get crazy! Who knows... maybe I'll be single someday. Part of me will resist marrying a girl if she doesn't have USF in her pedigree... although I doubt I'll ever get married. Why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free?

• Content Count:  573

Bring a truck load of brooms if you like, the Respect-A-Bull policy is only for home games.  IDK, maybe UCF has a Respect-A-Gnat program.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,651
  • Days Won:  29

Great idea ... just wonder how their security will react. Sure they will have a biased thought.

Any way, it will be just as funny seeing "hundreds" of brooms outside their gates  ;D Bring wisk brooms.

Guest nybullsfan

HAHAHAHA!

I won't be there, but I'll be watching on TV. I would dearly love to see 10,000 whisk brooms landing on the field after the first USF touchdown. Those little plastic ones should fly pretty well, no? Ought to be able to reach the field even from the middle rows.

I can just picture the TV announcers now. "It's raining brooms!" It'd take 15 minutes just to pick them all up.

Y'all should rush THEIR field after we win. Such sweet sarcasm.

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Wish I could turn some shirts out that say:

(front)

COMPLETE

the

SWEEP

(back)

a listing of the game results