• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Louisville blows.

mikebeau

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

there will not no bcc at large game for any big east team

conference is too weak

I agree. No way Big East gets an at large bid to the BCS. This is the worst this conference has been in a long time.

• Content Count:  4,016

They need to do something quick or you guys are right, they are going to stink up the big east.  Pitt showed they are overrated and UL showed they really miss Brohm and Petrino. 

What can they do?  UL is screwed because they hired the wrong guy who was in over his head, and to arrogant to see it.  You know it's a bad sign when a coach comes in and his reasoning for the downturn is he's having to 'weed out' all the bad apples, and get the 'program on the right foundation'....these are all things that have come from UL's AD Jurich and Krag's.  Well the last I checked three straight 10 win seasons is a pretty **** good foundation, and there shouldn't be much that needs to be weeded out. 

Once I saw that excuse machine start rolling you knew UL made the wrong hire.  What's worse is Jurich is very good old friends with Kragthorpe so the way I see it is Jurich will spend three maybe four years defending Krag's to the media and fans until it's farely obvious he has to go and then it's the alumni telling Jurich it's either you or him.

Even Krag's recruiting sucks.  He's not good nor did he have, many Southeastern recruiting ties like Petrino possessed.  Krag's was accustom to JUCO recruiting, heavily, at Tulsa.  Petrino brought in elite speed from the SE through the HS ranks, and Krag's is trying for bandaids through the JC ranks.  At this rate, based on how poorly Krag's has recruited the past two years I don't see anyway he'll pull out of this spiral.

• Content Count:  1,260

We need our old CUSA buddies to right the ship and quick. Like it or not...they were supposed to be one of the marquee teams of the "New Big East". Losing games against Kansas State and Memphis would bury the program's reputation.

• Content Count:  2,118

the cards got their asses handed to them.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

They need to do something quick or you guys are right, they are going to stink up the big east.  Pitt showed they are overrated and UL showed they really miss Brohm and Petrino. 

What can they do?  UL is screwed because they hired the wrong guy who was in over his head, and to arrogant to see it.  You know it's a bad sign when a coach comes in and his reasoning for the downturn is he's having to 'weed out' all the bad apples, and get the 'program on the right foundation'....these are all things that have come from UL's AD Jurich and Krag's.  Well the last I checked three straight 10 win seasons is a pretty **** good foundation, and there shouldn't be much that needs to be weeded out. 

Once I saw that excuse machine start rolling you knew UL made the wrong hire.  What's worse is Jurich is very good old friends with Kragthorpe so the way I see it is Jurich will spend three maybe four years defending Krag's to the media and fans until it's farely obvious he has to go and then it's the alumni telling Jurich it's either you or him.

Even Krag's recruiting sucks.  He's not good nor did he have, many Southeastern recruiting ties like Petrino possessed.  Krag's was accustom to JUCO recruiting, heavily, at Tulsa.  Petrino brought in elite speed from the SE through the HS ranks, and Krag's is trying for bandaids through the JC ranks.  At this rate, based on how poorly Krag's has recruited the past two years I don't see anyway he'll pull out of this spiral.

Yeah just a couple years ago Louisville was an up-and-coming perennial national title contender. Just two years later, the Cardinals are a joke. It's obvious Petrino knew a few things Kragthorpe doesn't.

On the plus side, I'm looking forward to USF finally going up there and kicking the Cardinals' asses on the road like the Bulls always do at home.

• Content Count:  2,726

Yeah just a couple years ago Louisville was an up-and-coming perennial national title contender. Just two years later, the Cardinals are a joke. It's obvious Petrino knew a few things Kragthorpe doesn't.

On the plus side, I'm looking forward to USF finally going up there and kicking the Cardinals' asses on the road like the Bulls always do at home.

Me too...I might actually go to this game.  Because the last time I went up there, it was not so pretty.

Now we are both two different teams.  My how the tables have turned.

GO BULLS!!!

Archived