• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's now officially UCF/usf Week!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

If tonight's games are any indication, God help you all.

• Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

If tonight's games are any indication, God help you all.

l_0e0b3e2b6958926ea771945b1375a874.gif

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Enjoy that graphic, as it is the closest you guys will get to doing anything to USF.  Given what that I-AA did to your o-line last night, our D is going to eat your lunch...

• Content Count:  3,574

yay!  ::)

• Content Count:  2,239

Maybe we will run more than 5 plays or so.

• Content Count:  1,894

17-0?...against what team? Sante Fe community college. Common guys. I didn't even pursue a ticket for this game. This will be fun to watch on tv.

• Content Count:  4,016

Maybe we will run more than 5 plays or so.

You see folks, the spin machine is hard at work.  Now they were hidding their offense from USF.  They were willing to go into the middle of the 4th quarter only leading a decent 1-AA team 7-0.  Oh, and the other internet excuse was the rain.

Here's a secret Dawg, man our offense was plain, plain jane yesterday.  We ran it 50 times, mostly up the middle.  Difference is we averaged 6.2ypc, whereas you all average 3.1.  It was also raining like crazy before the game in Tampa, horrific in fact.  Oh, and SC St, is about the same in terms of power rankings as UT-Martin.

Just some friendly advise for UCF fans, the fact is once your team lost Kamir Aikens, and Phillip Smith it lost all of it's real experienced game breakers.  You're playing four true freshmen RB"s, and you'd just be a spinning jerk if you tried to tell us they've all got the playbook mastered.  O'Leary said Friday on the radio he was just pleased they were getting the basic packages down.  Also, Greco is not a great passer.  As I've told you all since he signed.  He played at two HS's his junior and senior year and never threw for over 50%, he couldn't beat out some bad QB's at NCST, and looked only decent at a stacked PRCC team.  UCF, and O'Leary smartly put all their eggs into 2007, but because of it 2008 will be some growing pains.

The point here is once you lost Aikens, Guyton, and Smith the explosiveness for the time being went bye-bye too.  Syndey Haynes barely saw the field yesterday probably for the disciplinary issues we all spoke about.  You all struggled to complete 50% of your passes and surrendered 4 sacks and 3 QBH's against a 1-AA team.

But it is a good thing you kept it real vanilla, kept the score real close, and gave up all those sacks because instead of not showing us anything you instead seemed to be playing possum.  Maybe that's O'Leary's new trick, not vanilla but play dead so we come in so overconfident you spank us.

I am sure it will be a good game because your team will make it emotional but the fact is that your offense is not very good right now.  I am not overlooking you because of your talent and experience on defense.  That could be the great equalizer if we do not protect the ball well. 

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

face-plain.gif

girls are good looking

bulls 70

ftu/ou/oc 14

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

17-0?...against what team? Sante Fe community college. Common guys. I didn't even pursue a ticket for this game. This will be fun to watch on tv.

and usf played tennesse tuxedo college at west martinsville

Archived