• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF running backs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  211
  • Days Won:  0

Ford, BBQ, Taylor, plancher,  WOW!

What a group of guys we have this year.  I'm impressed

• Content Count:  159

Moses Plancher looked AMAZING ... I'm really glad to see him healthy again and hope he gets more carries this season (he's a senior isn't he?).

Ford looked okay, but I didn't see anything amazing from him yet and against what I would assume is going to be the weakest D-LINE/DEF he will face this season. Not terrible mind, but not what I expected from him either (at least a few break-aways for 20+ yards). He did have what looked like an ankle sprain, and I wish him a speedy recovery back into the lineup.

Ben Williams ... one of the best running plays of the game came from Ben on his touchdown run. There was a guy in another thread saying that Williams has no talent ... I wonder if he watched this game.

Really I thought overall our stable looked pretty **** stacked. UCiF better mind their Ps & Qs because if we can put up 300 RUSHING yards tonight, we should be able to do half that against a Div-I opponent of UCiFs caliber. ;-) Very proud of our boys tonight ... they played like they were a top 20 team!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

how did Kelly do?

He had two carries for a total of 15 yards. I thought he would get some more carries in the game, but I suppose CJL wanted to make sure to use just about every player we had. LOL

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

how did Kelly do?

He had two carries for a total of 15 yards. I thought he would get some more carries in the game, but I suppose CJL wanted to make sure to use just about every player we had. LOL

Padilla got two carries.  :)

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I thought they all looked good. Didn't see anything wrong with Ford's runs, there wasn't a whole lot there when he was out there, it's not like he missed any holes. BBQ made some things happen. Taylor had a few good runs.

Agree with original post on Plancher, 06 could have been so much better if he had remained healthy. Oh well, great start for the RBs.

• Content Count:  2,016

Plancher is a junior.  He will be back again next year.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

how did Kelly do?

Padilla got two carries.   :)

I was really glad to see that too. I'm happy for him and his family who post on here from time to time.  ;)

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I was extremely happy to see Mo score a touchdown tonight. From what he went through from tearing up his knee, to ending up buried in the depth chart when he was healthy again, it was good to see him get his shine.

• Content Count:  2,478

The running game would have been even better if we would have passed it a little more. You need to mix pass and run, not ONE and ONE ONLY!!!!

I thought all the backs played pretty well. Ben Williams definitely impressed me as did Jamar Taylor. But Williams needs to play like that against BCS quality competition. That is my grudge against him.

Archived