• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Apology from College Football Live??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  84
  • Days Won:  0

we are going to need alot of votes to beat fsu.

As someone else mentioned, if we can get the Gator fans on board to vote against FSU we'll win in a landslide.  ;D Even still, I think we showed up pretty well against USC.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,894

we could blackmail ucf and if they don't help us we will turn them in for violation of recruiting. Lol only kidding...We can't stoop to Ucf's level

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

as I understand it, Rece is a Bama grad--- yet he takes a stand on a USC helmet which just happens to be against USF--- who is the same team that Nick Saban said all that **** about with the non-qualifiers---

sorry-- ESPN sucks. Rece sucks. the whole situation smells of typical BS we've seen out of ESPN and their ilk since day one. Oh sure-- they can pump up the story when it fits their needs. But the underlying theme is the same-- we are still just some nobody team from a crappy half-assed BCS conference in many of their opinions.

so screw them-- let them continue to act like children and unprofessional. DOn't expect Rece to bother apologizing for being a complete asshat about the whole helmet thing. If he had done that with any other teams helmet from a BCS conference-- there would be hell to pay.

• Content Count:  1,457

It is all about gaining and earling (keeping) respect.  ESPN does not like any team without tradition.  All the Cronies like USC, NDAME, UF, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Miami, Wisconsin......They BETTER make room for USF, Boise, Hawaii, Memphis,.....and the likes.  We are comming so get ready....changing of the guard in 30 days.

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

To me it shows what is wrong with college football. These "Traditional Powers" get so much love and press it makes me sick!

they call everyone else "upstart" or "cinderella"...upstarts and cinderellas are happening so much now they need to retire the terms and realize this is college football and there is 120 FBS teams that can beat each other on any given day and its not a fluke when some non "traditional" team goes to a BCS game or wins their conference. This is the new wave of college football my friends and I enjoy it so much more now. Some talking head at ESPN and his opinion about USF or the helmet the players wear can suck my d*ck.

• Content Count:  6,502

Aren't we just getting a bit too worked up over this?  Let the athletic department handle this as they should. 

• Content Count:  7,516
  • Days Won:  10

<snip>

He said the email was from Eric.  Was this ET that sent that email?

...or Soncrant    ;)

• Content Count:  1,297

<snip>

...or Soncrant    ;)

Yeah, forgot about him.........him too.  :)

• Content Count:  5,691

<snip>

...or Soncrant    ;)

or Eric is a pretty common name.....

• Content Count:  260

In Rece's defense, before he put our helmet down, he did mention that if we were talking about an actual game and we beat them he wouldn't be that surprised.  He just didn't like our helmet and if he was basing his opinion on the one they had in the studio, then I don't blame him.  I thought him giving us a compliment about playing USC tough on the field was a bigger deal than him putting our helmet on the floor, but whatever. 

Archived