• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF basketball lines question?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Does anyone know for sure if they are green or black? I am pretty sure that the whole court is green but I want to make sure.

someone has to know this information off hand and my beer pong table needs your help ASAP!

So you are trying to say that I was right? Thank you! I did find several images but that one is much clearer, once again thank you. I will look into this whole google thing once I get finished building the table. Now if it would not be too much trouble could you post me a link to this thing you call google? Afterall if I can't figure out how to find it I surely would be unable to google, google ::)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

sundolls2006bball14.jpg

Look Green in this image.  I should introduce you to my friend Google.

That image is also two years old ..... Probably still accurate but always google with care.

As long as they were green at one point I will just say that I built the table in that year ;D

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Pretty certain they are green.  I know the U in the middle of the floor is all green, so I think all the lines match that.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Um, you do know that MikeG takes pictures of basketball games too, right?  ;)

The court is ringed by a green border. The entire border is considered out of bounds.

IMG_8067.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

Archived