• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The "Post Your First Post" Thread

crambone

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I went down to the Miami game, too.  I wish we had a QB for that game!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  398
  • Days Won:  0

When I found out last week the game started at noon, I think I died a little inside. Being in the band, and with those uniforms... I see the last year's UCF game in my head all over again.

This was my first post, a few days before the UNC game. I registered September 14th, 2007 at 6:12am. I didn't waste too much time posting, it seems. :D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,385
  • Days Won:  10

Looks Like I came in with the 'tude. 

I bought my tickets on line (I will be buying two season tickets next year) and got seats on the UCF side.  I have seen equally classless actions and obscenties from our student section.  I will sit in neither again.

Fact is -- UCF begged us for a series we don't need.  We could play other CUSA teams and should.  You beg and then put on a substandard game and provide the atmosphere that others report in the parking lot (I park in disabled, so I had a short walk and only heard the yealling) then I say that we gave them the chance they so desperately wanted and that's that.  No sense in continuing.  They need us to give them legitimacy; we don't need them.

Let them earn respect on their own.  We are willing to do the same.  We will do fine moneywise.

One positive on their part.  From my seat in their section, we have never cheered or chanted the way they did.  I envied their passion and would like to see it on our part.

BTW, I have a degree from each University, but I am a Bull forever...

Archived