• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The "Post Your First Post" Thread

crambone

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Times are still slow, so I wanted to do something stupid to kill the time.  Click on your Username, click on "Show the last posts of this person" and find your very first post on the forum.  Hit "Quote", post it here, and comment on it/and or the amount of your posts if you want to:

I had 293 pages of posts and this is my first one:

75 to 10 to 231 to 65 - 99% sure this is my route.

guys, i drive to birmingham at least once a year to see family, this is DEFNITELY the fastest way...no ifs ands or buts about it.  at least an hr faster than the mapquest way which shows to go i-75 then cut over on 20.

Exactly.  My sister-in-law's family all live in Columbiana (outside of Birmingham).  I have made the trip more than 10 times.  I did it once through Atlanta, and I have never done it since.

You can look at the mileage all you want, but the bottom line is that 231 is the best way to go.  The only places to really watch yourself are the small towns in Florida until you get to Dothan.

Edit: I will be going up Friday AM with 10 other Bulls fans!

I joined this website right before the PJ.com Bowl game.  I went to the MCCB the year before, but I was super-psyched to go to this one!

I am glad that I found this site.  It has most definitely helped me develop connections that will last forever.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Because if you didn't offer a contract, he becomes a free agent or goes back into the draft.

It doesn't make sense unless you saw the whole thread

• Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

I usually root for the NL team is the WS....buttttt this year I have to pull for the Red Sox.  Just gotta love the underdog. 

I don't like the Marlins

• Content Count:  2,363

Definitely Meineke for me, but then I live in Greensboro nowadays, and was going to go there just for my football fix at the beginning of the season when there was no expectation that my Bulls'd be there. Now, it's just an added bonus!!

And given that Clemson or NC State are our projected competition for that bowl, it's practically a home game for either of them. We're looking at walking into a sea of orange or red...

::cracks knuckles:: I like those odds. Let's pack the house, Bulls!

I joined days before our very first bowl game was announced.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

elitist

adjective

Characteristic of or resembling a snob: snobbish, snobby. Informal high-hat, snooty, stuck-up, uppish, uppity. See attitude/good attitude/bad attitude/neutral attitude, self-love/modesty.

noun

One who despises people or things regarded as inferior, especially because of social or intellectual pretension: snob. Informal snoot. See attitude/good attitude/bad attitude/neutral attitude, self-love/modesty.

We seem to have alot of these here when it comes to supporting our bulls.  Ive Lurked here for quite a bit without registering but after the beef studs thread and this thread i have been driven to post.  I love my bulls to death but i know, you know, we all know that our program needs all the support we can get.  I honestly dont care if its from fair weather fans or us die hards as long as they are in some way helping our program go.  EVERYONE even the fair weather fans helps this program grow when they attend our games, heck even when they buy a ticket and dont go into the stadium they are supporting our program.  We our still in our infancy we have alot of growing to do no one can deny that.  Beacause we are still young we cant act like Ohio State, Penn State, or the big 3 we have in this state.  Support is support, and as we keep moving toward making it a big 4 instead of a big 3 in this state some of these people will become better fans its a part of the process.  As long as people are $upporting our bulls in some way shape or form they are ok in my book.  Its not about who is the biggest or most dedicated fan its about them being a fan at all, which 10 years ago was in short supply.  Basicallly less im a bigger and better fan/supporter than you and more bulls talk!!! 

• Content Count:  509

I wish WUSF would show it so the students on campus could watch it again!!  Oh well, at least I can watch the d-rays on pax and fsn, no wait, I can't!  ridiculous!

wow, it took me two years to post anything after I registered and it was about the devil rays.  and I've been around a lot longer than I thought.

• Content Count:  1,297

1)  USF

2)  41-10

3)  420

4)  A. Jackson

McNeese St vs USF prediction contest.....nothing exciting.  But I do believe I won that week but never got my prize because I was new to the board and never checked my inbox. 

• Content Count:  2,118

We can barely finish a conference usa basketball game with respect. It is going to get real ugly when the big east teams come to the sun dome. ouch :-/

this was back when our basketball team was getting their asses handed to them is conference usa.

• Content Count:  883

We were in 107 Row M last year and we had no problems.  Everyone around us is cool and as far as I know, everyone renewed.  Great seats and it's worth the donation.  We stood whenever the hell we wanted and so did mostly everyone around us.

I'm gonna be the most recent post on here probably because I didn't join till January, but I wanted to see what mine was.  Cool idea Mike.  It's obvious what this post was about.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

check the date on this one

wsg_1705_1746329

wsg_1705_1798735

Happy Holidays Bulls fans!

Archived