• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

***USF Night / Rays Game - PICK UP TICKETS AT TAILGATE***

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Jim dont tell me you are a Detroit fan.......

one more reason not to like you.

>:(

;D

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

**** IT, I thought I was going to see Coolio, now I find out its LL Cool J, I'm pissed!

:)

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Born in Michigan and my whole family is from there. So I root for the Red Wings, Pistons, and Tigers...

If I'd have known that, I'd have given you the back row... ;-)

• Content Count:  879

_______ Eats It:

Can you tell me how we can make arrangements to pick up our tickets and hats for the game Saturday?

We can arrange to meet up at the tailgate at the Trop... or if you need them earlier, I can meet up with you somewhere around Westshore/Stadium area during the week.

Meeting up at the Trop is fine.  Let me know what time you plan on getting there and I guess you'll need to be flying something USF so I'll know where to find you.  Is that good with you?  Parking is going to be a bear since it's sold out, so everyone should plan on getting their early.

_______ Eats It:

Can you tell me how we can make arrangements to pick up our tickets and hats for the game Saturday?

We can arrange to meet up at the tailgate at the Trop... or if you need them earlier, I can meet up with you somewhere around Westshore/Stadium area during the week.

Meeting up at the Trop is fine.  Let me know what time you plan on getting there and I guess you'll need to be flying something USF so I'll know where to find you.  Is that good with you?  Parking is going to be a bear since it's sold out, so everyone should plan on getting their early.

We are going to be there PLENTY early to tailgate.  I'm PMing you my cell phone number so you can get ahold of me on that day.

• Content Count:  486

**** IT, I thought I was going to see Coolio, now I find out its LL Cool J, I'm pissed!

:)

I thought it was Cool Moe D...........might want to double check.  ;)

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

_______ Eats It:

We are going to be there PLENTY early to tailgate.  I'm PMing you my cell phone number so you can get ahold of me on that day.

We will be tailgating pretty early Saturday as well.  Should I give you a call as well to get the tix or how did you want to work it?

• Content Count:  4,738

how early are people getting there?

_______ Eats It:

We will be tailgating pretty early Saturday as well.  Should I give you a call as well to get the tix or how did you want to work it?

Sure thing.  I'll PM you my cell # in case you don't have it.

Archived