• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FOX Sports Big East preview

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Mama Bull,  Thanks for the shot you gave me in your thread http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=49046.0  But it doesn't really matter.  I don't post many articles except for ones that interest me.  If your not interested in someone calling us national title contenders or having suprise picks, as in Cincy last, I don't really care. 

I guess you only like the articles in which you are the original poster.  Don't degrade my post as I don't degrade yours. 

I didn't read anyting degrading in mama's comments.  She was just removing the redundant post... as you both posted the same article at the same time. 

If thats the case then its definately my bad.  I never noticed the dual posts.  But regardless it still doesn't matter.  Its cool either way.

No problem

As soon as I posted the article, I saw you already had posted it. The board wouldn't let me delete my entire thread, so I just put a link to this one, so people could read it and comment here.

• Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

I wouldn't have picked Cincy last either . . . I'm just hoping this is a year we beat their ass.  And I don't think it will be easy if we do.

I won't even comment about his 'Brahma' Bull snort.  It's almost as good as those 'Golden Bull' references we see from time to time.

It's always been amazing to me how some writers flaunt how little they know.

• Content Count:  73

Theres just no way that syracuse will pas us in the standings, especially not this year maybe next year because we lose a lot of players. In 2009 you guys will finally beat us.

• Content Count:  1,266

That is hilarious, the day we come in 8th place my props go to home but who cares what this guy says he's not god, we will certainly not loose ten or more games. But, how in the world does he not put syracuse in last place. This guy is so stupid its funny.

Sorry I just have to comment...

Its "LOSE" not "LOOSE"...I swear this is the most misspelled word on all message boards.  Its amazing.

• Content Count:  2,726

That is hilarious, the day we come in 8th place my props go to home but who cares what this guy says he's not god, we will certainly not loose ten or more games. But, how in the world does he not put syracuse in last place. This guy is so stupid its funny.

Dude...read into this and you will see that he is dead-on-balls-accurate.  Your little *****-cats arent going to do so well this year.  Deal with it...lol

I guarantee you that we don't give you 3 free touchdowns this year.  lol

CINCY BLOWS!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  2,726

Least favorite..

The South Florida 'Brahma' Bulls

I liked the Brahma shout-out...made me feel like USF actually has history. lol

It is part of our history you know... 

GO GOLDEN BRAHMAN'S!!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Seems like a pretty accurate predictions to me. I dont know how Cincy will be this year considering they lost their whole offense once Mauk was denined a 6th year of eligibility (which was crazy for him to even think he would be granted that)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

Seems like a pretty accurate predictions to me. I dont know how Cincy will be this year considering they lost their whole offense once Mauk was denined a 6th year of eligibility (which was crazy for him to even think he would be granted that)

Yeah, but it's not like they'll be starting a freshman qb. I'm assuming it will be Grutza<sp> who's not that bad, I don't think...

• Content Count:  73

Grutza will probably be the starter unless if Mauk gets another year which he is now in his 3rd attempt and he will be able to talk to the NCAA committee who decides if he will get another year. If he doesn't get it then he said he will go to court with the NCAA, he has nothing to lose. Grutza was 6-5 in 2006 so he wasn't that bad, especially not last place.

Archived