• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

With the big marketing improvement, now the AD needs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

I wish we could get everyone to a yell practice. There would need to be some sort of stunt like telling everyone there is free gas or strippers giving out free food.

I think they should include a traditions section into the University Experience curriculum. Atleast that would inform new students.

And finally, I dont see why no one seemed to like the running of the bulls. I ran and I though it was an amazing experience. The main issue is that people arent informed of it. If the announcer did some sort of into for it, maybe that would help. Cause they played a video of bull runnings but no one knows whats going on. I guess it would help if people were in their seats. We also tried the green bandanas, wish that would of worked better. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  645

I love the bands pregame show.  It seems like a real longstanding tradition can grow out of the playing of "The Bull" in pregame.  The fans that are there really seem to love how the band forms the iconic U and plays to each side of the stadium.

• Content Count:  1,260

Wow..this many replies and no one has mentioned them dern pink flamingos!

:P Oops...here we go....

Wow..this many replies and no one has mentioned them dern pink flamingos!

:P Oops...here we go....

I was thinking that when i posted. I told myself it would be mentioned within the next 5 post. Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

How about we sporadically throw some tarpons or groupers on the field.

• Content Count:  2,307

I liked the Running of the Bulls, but the Bull breaking the boxes was awesome, gets me all pumped.  I def think that they can both be combined to be an awesome entrance...

So...we play the video of the Bull breaking boxes.  At the end we all know the Bull reaches Ray Jay after breaking the box of the team we're playing that day...ok so, when the Bull smashes the last box and lands inside Ray Jay, smoke blows while fireworks go off and then the Running of the Bulls take place.

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

I liked the Running of the Bulls, but the Bull breaking the boxes was awesome, gets me all pumped.  I def think that they can both be combined to be an awesome entrance...

So...we play the video of the Bull breaking boxes.  At the end we all know the Bull reaches Ray Jay after breaking the box of the team we're playing that day...ok so, when the Bull smashes the last box and lands inside Ray Jay, smoke blows while fireworks go off and then the Running of the Bulls take place.

Mag Pie, thanks for enhance what I said in Reply number 8 to this thread.  Nice to see someone thinks like me.  Actually, has a better vision than I did.  Like the fireworks touch.

I agree with that intro as well. I jus think we should also keep HOT playing the bull. So they do that first, stop for the video, then Bulls come out. But someone better tell coach leavitt, cause he waits for no one.

• Content Count:  2,307

Mag Pie, thanks for enhance what I said in Reply number 8 to this thread.  Nice to see someone thinks like me.  Actually, has a better vision than I did.  Like the fireworks touch.

Haha, I didn't even see that.

Ok...so we have a good idea.  Let's get the ball rolling so it can be done.  ;D

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Have the PA announcer explain before the Tenn-Martin game a chant that we'll be doing (ie - green gold one). That way, hopefully, most people will know what to do and yell when it comes on.

yeah tenn martin will inspire tradition

Archived