• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TEBOW IS A special person

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

I guess that when Tebow's solid citizenry causes us to chafe we choose to go the ridicule-route.

I do have a small rash but I wouldn't call it a full out chafe ....

:ROFLMAO

Its not that I think he's a horrible person, its just, he reminds me of that kid in class that always has the answer, and kisses the teachers ass. He just gets annoying

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

If USF had a kid that won a Heisman trophy and seemed to be a real good guy then this board would be all gaga about him.

I'd be gaga over his athletic accomplishments and glad he wasn't charging gas on a dead girl's credit cards.....

Further we would be rightfully upset if other people tried to tear him down.

Absolutely ....

He seems like a good character kid.  Hope he lives up to what the media bills him to be in his personal life.

I think he already is living up to what the media is billing him up as .... I don't see him changing.

I guess that when Tebow's solid citizenry causes us to chafe we choose to go the ridicule-route.

I do have a small rash but I wouldn't call it a full out chafe ....

:ROFLMAO

Its not that I think he's a horrible person, its just, he reminds me of that kid in class that always has the answer, and kisses the teachers ass. He just gets annoying

He's annoying because he's a Heisman winning Gator .....

• Content Count:  15

EI why don't you shut up about Tebow. I like Tebow and Grothe equally. Both play the game similarity.

EI why don't you shut up about Tebow.

If Tebow's going to go around the world slicing and dicing on young lads' private parts, he's going to catch some flack about it ....

I like Tebow and Grothe equally.

This is just plain wrong ...

• Content Count:  2,239

EI why don't you shut up about Tebow. I like Tebow and Grothe equally. Both play the game similarity.

Who cares who you like?  The guy is cutting up little boys' junk and probably trying to get people to convert(since I heard he was a bible thumper) to his religion.  That gets major negative points in my book.  _EI, trash away.

And they really don't play similarly.  Grothe is much shiftier of a runner.  Tebow just runs people over.

• Content Count:  1,433

I would give 5 Kyle Israels and 3 Kevin Smiths for Tim Tebow.  Some people are winners in every area of their lives...that is Tim Tebow.  And I deplore the Gators.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I like the way Tebow plays, don't get me wrong.

I just find it funny that he likes to handle little kids junk.  I'd keep him away from my kids, that's for sure.

Oh, and that he makes a point to visit Prisons?  All well and good, until I heard he wanted a guided tour of the shower facility from one of the inmates.  Crazy soap-dropping ensued, I heard.

In case my point isn't clear, let me state it here:  I hold absolutely no ill will against homosexuals, but Tebow is gayer than Richard Simmons and Liberace holding hands on Fire Island after an independent film festival.

• Content Count:  6,557

I have to admit, it a little weird going around whacking off kids junk and calling it a charity.

• Content Count:  8,158

I have to admit, it a little weird going around whacking off kids junk and calling it a charity.

It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't insist on taking the scraps home with him as a souvenir.

Archived