• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TEBOW IS A special person

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I have to admit, it a little weird going around whacking off kids junk and calling it a charity.

Read one of the many credible articles correlating the spread of AIDS (especially in 3rd world countries) with not being circumsised, and you might not think it to be so weird.  Tebow might have saved more lives on his recent trip than a fireman will in his/her entire career.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19932700/

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

Tebow might have saved more lives on his recent trip than a fireman will in his/her entire career.

You mean if he hadn't been there those lads wouldn't have been snipped?

• Content Count:  2,213

Tebow might have saved more lives on his recent trip than a fireman will in his/her entire career.

Yes, if the temporary clinic's volunteers, of which Tim Tebow was one, weren't there then the villagers would not have received medical treatment.

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, if the temporary clinic's volunteers, of which Tim Tebow was one, weren't there then the villagers would not have received medical treatment.

Carolina, Real glad to hear your voice of reason!

That's not what I said ..... those kids would have been sliced if St Tim was there or not.

• Content Count:  8,158

That's not what I said ..... those kids would have been sliced if St Tim was there or not.

Don't you know that if SuperTim didn't fly in with his orange and blue cape to start lopping off the foreskins of brown children that half of the Phillipines would have died of AIDS? 

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

I guess that when Tebow's solid citizenry causes us to chafe we choose to go the ridicule-route.

I do have a small rash but I wouldn't call it a full out chafe ....

:ROFLMAO

Its not that I think he's a horrible person, its just, he reminds me of that kid in class that always has the answer, and kisses the teachers ass. He just gets annoying

he excellls in aperformance based sport

and  sets a great example for others

usf needs to recruit kids like him

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

I would give 5 Kyle Israels and 3 Kevin Smiths for Tim Tebow.  Some people are winners in every area of their lives...that is Tim Tebow.  And I deplore the Gators.

perfectly stated

tebow is a winner

I would give 5 Kyle Israels and 3 Kevin Smiths for Tim Tebow.  Some people are winners in every area of their lives...that is Tim Tebow.  And I deplore the Gators.

perfectly stated

tebow is a winner

I don't think anyone on here is arguing that point ...

• Content Count:  8,158

Smazza, I'm surprised you like Tebow so much... you know he goes around trying to convert people to be Christians and right-wingers, right?

We'll see how much you like him when he's running for office under an uber-Conservative platform.  It will happen.

Archived