• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CAn i get some math homework help?

theman123

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

How do you find out the x, if the problem is

sin60*= 19/x

*=degrees

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

x = 19/sin60*

• Content Count:  585
  • Days Won:  0

How do you find out the x, if the problem is

sin60*= 19/x

*=degrees

How is this gonna better you in life?

Because he'll getter a better grade n this class, thereby improving his GPA.  Allowing him to get a better job that pays more.

• Content Count:  2,118

but he'll never use that problem in life, lol.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Algebra and geometry?

What's your goal 123? Will you ever own a home? Maybe want to do some remodeling or repairs? I could see geometry being somewhat valuable there (of course, there are definate work-arounds).

Algebra is useful at times, I bet a lot of you use it way more than you think, but you don't realize it because it is pretty natural.

--- fortunately, I don't think I am the only engineer posting here, but I am probably the most obvious. Don't discourage anyone though. Work through it, if you don't need it later in life, I guarantee that it won't hurt you to know it.

Good luck on the test when you have it.

• Content Count:  4,738

please don't bring back such terrible memories to this beautiful oasis I enjoy :P

• Content Count:  645

Algebra and geometry?

What's your goal 123? Will you ever own a home? Maybe want to do some remodeling or repairs? I could see geometry being somewhat valuable there (of course, there are definate work-arounds).

Algebra is useful at times, I bet a lot of you use it way more than you think, but you don't realize it because it is pretty natural.

--- fortunately, I don't think I am the only engineer posting here, but I am probably the most obvious. Don't discourage anyone though. Work through it, if you don't need it later in life, I guarantee that it won't hurt you to know it.

Orlando Bull -  I am an engineer as well and live in Orlando.  What kind of engineering work do you do?

And yes - Algebra and Geometry are great skill.  Plus you can answer the math questions on "Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader?".  ;D

Algebra and geometry?

Orlando Bull -  I am an engineer as well and live in Orlando.  What kind of engineering work do you do?

And yes - Algebra and Geometry are great skill.  Plus you can answer the math questions on "Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader?".  ;D

I know you didn't ask me, but I'm a structural engineer here in Orlando.  What do you do?

• Content Count:  645

Apis -

I am a Systems Engineer/Architect at Lockheed Martin.

Archived