• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Disrespect continues

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Why do we deserve any respect from anyone?  We have never finished top 25 and we got shallacked in any bowl game played against a decent opponent, including last year's.  We finished what 4th in the BE.  Yeah we're taking the CFB w0rld by storm.  I know some of you are major homers but come on. 

• Content Count:  63
  • Days Won:  0

The bigger shock was Herby and Corso both picking UCONN to win the Big East...

• Content Count:  174
  • Days Won:  0

I think we would have to be respected before we can be disrespected.

The major flameout last year following the #2 ranking is going to be hard to live down.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Who the hell cares?

Live in the present boys.  The past is done.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

you guys worry about this stuff far too much

it won't chane the results on the field

that is where USF makes its mark and shows it belongs in the same conversation. Pretend last year never happened and approach it that way. While we had some serious highlights--- the bottom line in most of the media experts minds is simply this: We have not won our conference or finished in the top 25 to date.

We have not earned their respect in their opinion. Them bellowing that we are a contender in the BE will not add a single point to any contest we see this fall.

Mike G, I agree with you 100%.  In their opinions, the fact we rose to #2 then fell apart and lost our bowl game is proof we didn't belong in the top 25.  Again, citing their opinion and how they justify it. 

We will have to win more games this year to prove we belong and that it was not an anomoly.  In my heart I feel USF is a top 25, but understand why others do not believe that.... 

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Disrespect and snubs are good for this team.

We play like **** when we're on top.

We're like the trailer park trash lottery winners of football teams: poor and disrespected, then when we get some shine we squander it all frivelously.

If we entered the season on top, with respect and high ratings, we would end up losing to the Tennesse-Martins, the Elons and the McNeeses just because our heads would be so inflated.

Keep em down to earth until the coaching staff learns how to keep a level head on the players' shoulders when they hit the Top 10.

Archived