• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Government Elections

whiskeyboarder

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I too support Hall-Taylor.

I'm curious to know what Hall was being investigated about a while ago. I saw the tail-end of it in the Oracle.

Just more accusations to ruin his name. He's a great guy and has already done a lot to make USF better. The whole thing was dropped.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

I too support Hall-Taylor.

I'm curious to know what Hall was being investigated about a while ago. I saw the tail-end of it in the Oracle.

Just more accusations to ruin his name. He's a great guy and has already done a lot to make USF better. The whole thing was dropped.

What happened was a senator accused him and two other members of the executive branch for covering up some very questionable firings back in the Summer and Fall, mishandling a situation in which people were looking into somebody else's (another presidential candidate's) computer, and some other accusations. In my opinion, the memo was very sloppily put together, and the senator needed to do a little bit more investigating of the situation before taking such a huge step as this.

I personally am supporting Butters-King. Here are some of the things that Butters was involved in this year:

-The "Our Shirt" campaign, arguably one of the best things ever done for school spirit, and creating a tougher studet section to play against.

-Adding busses to take residents to Football games, which were widely used this year

-The creation of the Sports Club Council, which funds the Ice Bulls, Rugby Club (which, btw, won against UCF today, yet another sport we destroy UCF at), and other Sports Club.

• Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

Butters actually hurt relations with the SCC when he was there. He got in trouble numerous times for saying things that were not true (I have the documents). He did not create the Sports Club. We were moved into campus rec and within that they grouped us into what is now the SCC. Student Government is the ultimate funder of the sports clubs, SCC just helps distribute it- instead of each club submitting their own, we submit it to them and they submit 1 giant one.

Buses have always been used to take students to football games, people just didnt goto games and use them when USF wasnt "good", heck Andrew Aubry allowed 2 hockey games several years ago funding for buses to head down.

Archived