• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where do you sit for the football games?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

See sig. Best ...section...ever.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  763

Moved to new Section 215. It better be rowdy or my group will have to convert the masses.

• Content Count:  936

Sections 124 and 125 (South Endzone) are starting to gain a reputation as being for the rowdies. Lots of board members seem to be finding their way South and I've seen a couple of posts mentioning that ticket reps are actually directing people to these sections if they request to be in a more "lively" part of the stadium.

We have a crew of 15+ in the 1st few rows of 125 and pretty much stand all game.

I hear this from a lot of people..

But what is it like in the heat? I always look at the south endzone and think about how hot it looks..

• Content Count:  1,757

When they expanded the student section, the offered us a "mirror" seating location in the south end zone. I sat there for too many bucs games. The south end zone in the heat is the worst place to sit.

• Content Count:  1,297

Sections 124 and 125 (South Endzone) are starting to gain a reputation as being for the rowdies. Lots of board members seem to be finding their way South and I've seen a couple of posts mentioning that ticket reps are actually directing people to these sections if they request to be in a more "lively" part of the stadium.

We have a crew of 15+ in the 1st few rows of 125 and pretty much stand all game.

But what is it like in the heat? I always look at the south endzone and think about how hot it looks..

It's not that hot.  But with more day games, I'm sure there will be some moments of discomfort.  But the seats are worth it......and the crowd has been getting more lively.

• Content Count:  108

I split time between the student section and sitting where my parents have season tickets in 213, row X.

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

we cant do season tix right yet...but preferred sections are in the 230's...we always seem to get seats behind the visiting team bench. 200 level has padded seats and a great view of the field overall and its fun to mix it up with fans of the other schools!

and its also still close enough where I think the refs can hear me curse them...lol

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

It's not that hot.  But with more day games, I'm sure there will be some moments of discomfort.  But the seats are worth it......and the crowd has been getting more lively.

The closer to the field, the hotter you are.  I remember for the UCF game, after the third quarter (when most of the stadium had left the bloodbath), we moved down to the first row.  I was considerably hotter down there that I was in K.  Seriously, I felt like I was having a heat stroke.

And yes, 124/125 will be the best area for rowdiness this season.  Rest assured.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Sec 137, rows F and G.  16 seats between the 25 - 35 yard lines.

Archived