• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF & WVU the top two in Big East - Rivals

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I like it.  Make a run at the BE title and be ranked would be nice.

Opps we did that already

Lets win the BE.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Lets win the BE.

#1 Goal.  All the rest is great, but this needs to happen.  Now you know the Bulliever gauge for success in '08.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

wow, not a word about UConn, which returns most of its starters, including Lorenzen and Dixon?

the Big East is going to be tough this season.

WVU, USF, Cinci and UConn will all have a shot at taking it... Pitt and Louisville (Cantwell is a solid QB to replace Brohm) will fill out the middle tier and could challenge a couple of the top squads for 3rd or 4th place.  without Rice, i dont think Rutgers beats us, or really improves much on last season.  Cuse, of course, will be the basement dweller.

Big East is one of the most solid leagues, top to bottom.

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

wow, not a word about UConn, which returns most of its starters, including Lorenzen and Dixon?

WVU, USF, Cinci and UConn will all have a shot at taking it... Pitt and Louisville (Cantwell is a solid QB to replace Brohm) will fill out the middle tier and could challenge a couple of the top squads for 3rd or 4th place.  without Rice, i dont think Rutgers beats us, or really improves much on last season.  Cuse, of course, will be the basement dweller.

UConn did it with mirrors at home last year, and in '08 they have tough road games.  Pitt will jump UConn in my opinion.

• Content Count:  883

UConn did it with mirrors at home last year, and in '08 they have tough road games.  Pitt will jump UConn in my opinion.

Agree.  Even though they beat us, I'm just not sold on them.  I think our game against them this upcoming season at Ray Jay will be a lot different than last year.  Revenge will be on our minds.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Pitt is a scary team.  

UCONN was the luckiest team last year.  Their top receiver just transferred I believe.  they will be middle of the road.

I think next year will be our best chance so far.  I like our chances in '08 better than '09.

• Content Count:  108

I think USF and WVU are the cream in the BE.  Pitt will give both a run for their money though.  I think Cincy, UCONN, Louisville, and Rutgers are all about the same in the middle of the pack, with Cuse pulling up the rear again.

• Content Count:  1,457

Thats fair.  I like our chances in achieving this in conference.  However, UM might take the cake - eventually - outside the conference.

Archived