• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anybody know why M. Odoms isn't signing today?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I think Tay would have been the kick returner or punt returner on Day 1 if he signed with USF.  But like I said before, if he's willing to run track for UM just to get into the picture there, USF has nothing to be ashamed of, and you move on.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

What is Miami offering these WRs?

It just seems dumb to join a core of 6 WRS in the same class, with other WRs already on the squad

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

It just seems dumb to join a core of 6 WRS in the same class, with other WRs already on the squad

perhaps they are hoping that within a large enough population/sample size they can find someone who can catch a football for a change.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

perhaps they are hoping that within a large enough population/sample size they can find someone who can catch a football for a change.

i guess you dont realize the recruits we lost to miami this year

they had a great recruiting class

we didnt

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the did a great job recruiting

to be able to convince 6 wrs  to come to the u takes some fast talking

last year usc recruited a boatload of rbs because they can recruit

the slow talkers come up short today

i guess you dont realize the recruits we lost to miami this year

they had a great recruiting class

we didnt

seriously--- do you have a scrap of humor in your body?

i know exactly who we "lost" to Miami mope

• Content Count:  206
  • Days Won:  0

JimUSFSig or someone else, help me with this. He takes the track scholarship and walks on the football team as joe & sheriff state.  The minute he steps on the field that track scholarship is voided by NCAA ruling that football is the dominate sport and must be used then. I realize verbiage may be wrong but the jist is there.  What are the ramifications/ poss. penalties to the U?

JimUSFSig or someone else, help me with this. He takes the track scholarship and walks on the football team as joe & sheriff state.  The minute he steps on the field that track scholarship is voided by NCAA ruling that football is the dominate sport and must be used then. I realize verbiage may be wrong but the jist is there.  What are the ramifications/ poss. penalties to the U?

as I recall-- they were going the grey shirt route. HE can still use a track scholie for this next year (and run track). He can also practice with the team as a walk on of sorts. He may choose to not play football and focus on track-- it gives him some time to evaluate.

But if he plays in a game--- the scholie is considered/counted towards football -- which may put them over the limit-- so don't expect to see him play this year for sure.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Considering that they are signing like 50 players this year, I'd think they'll be out of scholarships for this year.  Wouldn't they still be bending the rule if he redshirts in track, then moves to football next year?  That would still be an advantage to the football program

Archived