• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Green won't sign with Green and Gold

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Isn't it funny how we sign a guy (Jatavious Jackson) who last year signed with FSU on national LOI day but was short of meeting the minimum NCAA requirements at the time that he signed.  He now meets those requirements and signed with us.  Sound familiar?  Funny, I don't remember any Tallahassee Democrat articles about FSU's athletic department gone wild and I didn't see any FSU fans calling for changes in recruitment based upon it.  Does anyone see the irony?  Maybe this was CJL's effort at pointing to the hypocrisy of the situation and the piss poor reporting that has occurred, while also getting a guy that was highly sought after.  If so, good for him and I hope that JJ graduates in four and proves the naysayers and committee supporters all wrong.  This issue still chaps my arse and I truly believe that some of our higher level fence sitters were knocked off that fence after McMurphy's tabloid article.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived