• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HS Junior QB Fayson Verbals to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

A junior verballing is a cry for attention.

And if anyone knows about cries for attention, it's you.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

Someday UEI, you will be able to actually debate me instead of the stupid insults.  No, probably not.

UEI, start with a debate about whether the Big East conference champion gets an automatic bid to a BCS bowl or not ........................

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

boy must be kidding

I've already schooled STK in so many debates (academic probation, the process to lose your insurance after a license suspension, and taxable status of pell grants come to mind) that it's not even funny.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

UEI, you were wrong on everyone.  Not to relive the Fisher thing, even though he is still a bull, you were wrong on the insurance, you were wrong on the pell grants.  Not sure what argument you are talking about in reference to tax and pell grants, not me.  I said he could not get a pell grant if he was on probation, that is a fact.

UEI, you have nothing but pure facination with me.  You want to be me so bad it kills you.  But maybe, someday, you could go to UCF, although, you would probably fail the FCAT like most at USF.

UEI, you were wrong on everyone.  Not to relive the Fisher thing, even though he is still a bull, you were wrong on the insurance, you were wrong on the pell grants.  Not sure what argument you are talking about in reference to tax and pell grants, not me.  I said he could not get a pell grant if he was on probation, that is a fact.

Yep, uh huh, sure.

STK claiming that pell grant money is taxable income:

http://www.thebullspen.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=2;action=display;num=1082208644;start=15#15

STK claiming you need a registration to get auto insurance:

http://www.thebullspen.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=2;action=display;num=1091707128;start=68#68

STK telling us all how academic probation works, even though he's clueless:

http://www.thebullspen.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=2;action=display;num=1091551311;start=28#28

Yep, STK, it appears to me that I've schooled you a million times on the facts.  No wonder you've got such a redwood for me.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  289

When I registered my car in Florida, I had to have proof of insurance.  Have the laws changed?

My bad, I flip flopped what was actually being discussed.  If you read the thread, STK said you need to have a registration in order to get auto insurance.  Which is hard, because yes, you need insurance in order to register your car.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

There is no reason Fayson will not come to USF:  He wants to be close to his family and play in front of his family, he wants to play in a BCS conference, he wants to develop his skills in superior facilities, he wants to play for a proven winner, he doesn't want to live in Minnie Mouse town, he doesn't want to go to Minnie Mouse U etc., etc.....  Keep dreaming ucf this kid is NOT changing his mind.  Thanks for playing.