• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HS Junior QB Fayson Verbals to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709
  • Days Won:  0

There is no reason Fayson will not come to USF:  He wants to be close to his family and play in front of his family, he wants to play in a BCS conference, he wants to develop his skills in superior facilities, he wants to play for a proven winner, he doesn't want to live in Minnie Mouse town, he doesn't want to go to Minnie Mouse U etc., etc.....  Keep dreaming ucf this kid is NOT changing his mind.  Thanks for playing.

Who cares?!?!  Please.  This kid hasn't even played his junior year.  By the time he is a senior he may not have any offers.  Then again, he may be another Chris Leak.  At that time you can brag all you want.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

it is a little early

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Who cares?!?!  Please.  This kid hasn't even played his junior year.  By the time he is a senior he may not have any offers.  Then again, he may be another Chris Leak.  At that time you can brag all you want.

Who's bragging?  I was telling you that Fayson is not going to change his mind.  

Hey gnat, Carlton Hill just varballed as well!!  Can we brag about that?  I know, I know...you wouldn't want him either!!!  

Maybe not.  Maybe Hill will make him change his mind.  Who knows.  The kid may not be that good in 18 months.  That's the point.  I already said I thought it was cool that he committed early.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I think the general excitement over verbals like this is that they are being to occur early in the student-athlete's decision making process.  We're seeing an increased level of interest from student-athletes that is critical to our continued growth, and the new popularity is both welcome and enjoyable.

While sometime some of the Bulls fans are getting a bit overzealous, it could also be said that certain UCF fans are automatically discounting such things solely in an attempt to rain on our parade.  If similar things were occurring at UCF, we'd see posts about it on this board...

Well, hell, you know I agree with that.  I have been vocal about UCF fans posting idiotic things on this board.

I think we are both turning the corner.  UCF usually doesn't have 3 commits this early either.