• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Lands One Of Nation's Top QBs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

UCF'ers, be patient, for $24 you can come over to RayJay next season and see Denson play. :P

BT

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest S.  Bien

I'd probably say he would be ok at CB.    He seems a little small for that position too.    I don't think he will ever be the QB at South Fla....JMHO.  I think he should of went D-1aa if he wants the chance to QB.   Not sure what he is looking at doing.  

You can say what you want about his ability at QB, but now your either jealous, or ignorant regarding Courtney Denson's skills.  We're talking about a kid that was about to start at CB for Auburn as a 2nd year player!  CD isn't short for CB, for goodness sakes the average corner is about 5-9 in the NCAA, and NFL.  CD is a full 5-11, he runs a 4.4, and has over a 35 inch vertical.  

Again, its a transfer, and the reasons for his departure are difficult to ascertain at this point.  As Cyber said they never gave him a shot at QB.  All he wanted was a shot, and wanted to play in FL.  We've got time during the fall, and spring to try him out at QB.  If he doesn't pan out then obviously he's got the skills to be an SEC caliber CB, or WR, if he realizes at that point its the best move for him to make because he couldn't win the QB position.  It's as simple as that, if not, if he still wants to play QB then either wallow on the bench behind the others, or he transfers to a 1-AA program.  Either way, no real loss for USF.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236
  • Days Won:  0

Bien, it was pointed out by CP that he was not going to start.  He was behind a Sophmore on the AU depth chart.

All that aside, the kid is a great athlete, he will find the field somehow.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  43

if he still wants to play QB then either wallow on the bench behind the others, or he transfers to a 1-AA program.  Either way, no real loss for USF.

Pretty much the way I looked at it.   Worth a shot...

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

look at the talent usf is luring to tampa

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  43

Smazza....Do you mean the guy that couldn't make the back up QB at Auburn?  Just messing with you ;D

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Smazza....Do you mean the guy that couldn't make the back up QB at Auburn?  Just messing with you ;D

No he probably meant the latest QB, already one of the top Qbs in the state as a JUNIOR, committing to USF.

If ucf got any greener with envy, they'd look like USF.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

No he probably meant the latest QB, already one of the top Qbs in the state as a JUNIOR, committing to USF.

If ucf got any greener with envy, they'd look like USF.

Uh, hello!  Can you honestly say you have better QBs than UCF on your roster right now?  I doubt it.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Mav, read his post again, he's talking about a high school recruit...