• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Help stampede?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Hey guys,

If any of you are bored, we are trying to catch up to Tiffin by tomorrow. Click school level on the left, and then college. Thanks!

http://contest.schooldatebooks.com/framework.php

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

link won't work...

GO BULLS!!!

:furious

Figures, the second I post the link, the site goes down.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Hey guys,

If any of you are bored, we are trying to catch up to Tiffin by tomorrow. Click school level on the left, and then college. Thanks!

I shall do my part!

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  108

I know this doesn't have anything to do with Athletics, but we need help! Our office (Student Resource Agency) wins $1,000 if we can win this cover contest. We are currently losing to Wabush College 59% to 41%. Please help us out if you can!

Click on the link...on the left, select college. You can vote as many times as you'd like! Thanks!

ONLY IF I AM PUT ON NEXT YEAR'S COVER!!!

:-D just kidding chris i already voted...but the cover would look pretty awesome with my pic on it.

I know this doesn't have anything to do with Athletics, but we need help! Our office (Student Resource Agency) wins $1,000 if we can win this cover contest. We are currently losing to Wabush College 59% to 41%. Please help us out if you can!

Click on the link...on the left, select college. You can vote as many times as you'd like! Thanks!

:-D just kidding chris i already voted...but the cover would look pretty awesome with my pic on it.

Did you fill out the application for Next Top Bull?

• Content Count:  108

Did you fill out the application for Next Top Bull?

No, I never got the chance...but I was hoping to skate by since I kinda know a guy on the inside.

• Content Count:  32

Hey everyone please help us out!! We are in the top 8 and on our way to final four!! Unfortunately we both have SO many votes at this point that tons of voting individually may not make a different but believe me this office will be on here before 12 voting constantly! PLEASE just vote as many times as possible until noon today! www.schooldatebooks.com/covercontest

Thanks so much and PLEASE pass the word on! 2 hours and 38 minutes away! GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

The total number of votes must be astronomical. I voted about 50 times myself with no change. If everyone else is voting without any change I don't know that we will be able to overcome the 2% difference in time, but I will keep voting. Come on Bulls....Stampede

Archived