• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hockey Jerseys Are In!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

they look pretty cool.  is everything ironed on or is anything stiched?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  308

Wow.  Those are sweet.  I've never liked hockey enough to think about getting a hockey jersey, but THIS IS DIFFERENT!

When will the curling jerseys be ready?

• Content Count:  552

I sent out emails and all I have heard from is Ken and Smazza... everyone else (Randy, Janet, etc...) please email me with if you want to pick up or mail check to be shipped.

We do not have kid sizes, however a small is pretty small. We can special order one, it will take about 3 months to come in though.

They are the same ones the players wear, they are custom dyed with a iconic U patch sewen on.

We will have them avaliable when we play UCF for our last home game Feb 9th at 9:30pm, for everyone who wants to come get a jersey AND watch USF stomp UCF the weekend before Regionals.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

I'm still rockin my throwback hockey jersey yo!

wha wha!

MikeG you still want your "press pass" for the USF-UCF hockey game, I know you said you were interested in taking some pictures. I can get you on the bench or upstairs with the dj in the overlook, let me know.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I sent out emails and all I have heard from is Ken and Smazza... everyone else (Randy, Janet, etc...) please email me with if you want to pick up or mail check to be shipped.

We do not have kid sizes, however a small is pretty small. We can special order one, it will take about 3 months to come in though.

They are the same ones the players wear, they are custom dyed with a iconic U patch sewen on.

We will have them avaliable when we play UCF for our last home game Feb 9th at 9:30pm, for everyone who wants to come get a jersey AND watch USF stomp UCF the weekend before Regionals.

Just emailed you to coordinate the pick up of the jersey.  White, XL. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

MikeG you still want your "press pass" for the USF-UCF hockey game, I know you said you were interested in taking some pictures. I can get you on the bench or upstairs with the dj in the overlook, let me know.

yes--- I can make it and we can get some pics of the Ice Bulls into the Gallery.  Kind of strange to see such a late start time for a game but I guess that's ice time related.

it was bumped back from 7:30 to 9:30 this weekend due to a tournament that weekend. 98% of our Brandon games are at 7:30pm otherwise...

• Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

Is the game on Feb 9th vs UCF at the Brandon Ice Forum?  If it is, what is the cost of admission?

Free with your USF ID.

$5 otherwise. we use 1/2 the money to travel (for regionals) and donate the other half to Madison and Drew (3 year olds with cancer)

We have raffles 2 = $1 and 12 = $5 that will benefit Relay For Life (cancer 24 hour walk)

and its Senior Night!

Archived