• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone want to explain why a win over a crappy FSu team is a trump card to a win over Alabama?

Jacksonville Wooster U almost beat them. Wow. :KoolAid

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  102
  • Content Count:  1,679
  • Days Won:  1

Anyone want to explain why a win over a crappy FSu team is a trump card to a win over Alabama?

Yeah you're right.  No reason for anyone to think USF has a stronger team than UCF.  You win the argument.  K thanx bye.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  639

I'm still a fan....yeah things haven't progressed well lately but we'll get there...probably w a different coach and conference

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Hilarious!  Gotta love those obsessed ucIF fans!

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Alabama won 3 games the season you guys beat them. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Alabama_Crimson_Tide_football_team

Go kick rocks. 

Guys, all that is missing is the touchdown Jesus statute behind Raymond James.  We beat a terrible FSU team::) ::)

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11

Guys, all that is missing is the touchdown Jesus statute behind Raymond James.  We beat a terrible FSU team::) ::)

Must suck when lowly Houston beats as many BCS schools in a few weeks as your program has in its entire history...

• Topic Count:  102
  • Content Count:  1,679
  • Days Won:  1

(Why do I take the bait?  It's like free beer night when you know you've had too much but just can't bear to turn down that laaaaaaaaaast one.)

Chad, you're right.  Our team sucks and UCF is the best.  Clearly the objective evidence shows that.  Anyone who can't see it is foolish and doesn't know a thing about football.  Why, we should be begging UCF to let Jim Leavitt take coaching lessons from George O'Leary.  Your program has done so well and accomplished so much compared to ours.  Why can't everyone see that?  I don't know.  I guess you and I are the only ones who really understand college football, and all these so-called "experts" are on the Jim Leavitt payroll or something.  They're probably the same ones who helped Obama obtain his fake US birth certificate.  

(Why do I take the bait?  It's like free beer night when you know you've had too much but just can't bear to turn down that laaaaaaaaaast one.)

Chad, you're right.  Our team ***** and UCF is the best.  Clearly the objective evidence shows that.  Anyone who can't see it is foolish and doesn't know a thing about football.  Why, we should be begging UCF to let Jim Leavitt take coaching lessons from George O'Leary.  Your program has done so well and accomplished so much compared to ours.  Why can't everyone see that?  I don't know.  I guess you and I are the only ones who really understand college football, and all these so-called "experts" are on the Jim Leavitt payroll or something.  They're probably the same ones who helped Obama obtain his fake US birth certificate.  

I don't think UCF is better, just tied.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11

Chad, you're right.  Our team ***** and UCF is the best.  Clearly the objective evidence shows that.  Anyone who can't see it is foolish and doesn't know a thing about football.  Why, we should be begging UCF to let Jim Leavitt take coaching lessons from George O'Leary.  Your program has done so well and accomplished so much compared to ours.  Why can't everyone see that?  I don't know.  I guess you and I are the only ones who really understand college football, and all these so-called "experts" are on the Jim Leavitt payroll or something.  They're probably the same ones who helped Obama obtain his fake US birth certificate.  

I don't think UCF is better, just tied.