• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

I would like to interject boys.  Jordan chose UCF for the following reasons:

A. Competitive admission standards.  He knows that UCF gets more applications than FSU. No, it's not soley on academics, but Michael had plenty of discussion with Kirk about what we have to offer.  Our admissions are very impressive.

B. Facilities.  Facilities. Facilities.

C. Big East in 2010.

Link?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

We SUCK in basketball, but at least the headlines on our recruits (in their towns) is something like "so and so signs with Big East School" and the news isn't as a total shock. We can thank our conference affiliation for that.

Um I would love to have some shocking recruits like, so and so who happens to be a top 10 recruit chooses USF over Louisville.  But we dont get any shocking news here, just Juco transfers or marginal players chooses USF.

Did you hear FIU introduced ISiah as Isiah Thompson today instead of Thomas.  :Duh

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

A. Competitive admission standards.  He knows that UCF gets more applications than FSU. No, it's not soley on academics, but Michael had plenty of discussion with Kirk about what we have to offer.  Our admissions are very impressive.

C. Big East in 2010.

Link?

George O'Leary told a former UCF newspaper editor, but I can't divulge my specific source.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  684

C. Big East in 2010.

Link?

George O'Leary told a former UCF newspaper editor, but I can't divulge my specific source.

:KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

C. Big East in 2010.

Link?

UCF will be in CUSA forever

C. Big East in 2010.

Link?

GOL is involved with basketball recruiting now?? You missed the point, Junior ..... show me where Marcus cited all those reasons as to why he chose UCF ..... Ah, nevermind, I'm sure that will be info from the circle jerk board or some other "double secret" source.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

C. Big East in 2010.

Link?

Triple, I haven't been called "junior" recently, but I guess it's better than "son."  ;D

GOL is involved with basketball recruiting now?? You missed the point, Junior ..... show me where Marcus cited all those reasons as to why he chose UCF ..... Ah, nevermind, I'm sure that will be info from the circle jerk board or some other "double secret" source.

Triple, I haven't been called "junior" recently, but I guess it's better than "son."  ;D

You are a good man.  Ps: How you boys going to be in '09 with Selvie and Growthe?

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037

C. Big East in 2010.

Link?

You are a good man.  Ps: How you boys going to be in '09 with Selvie and Growthe?

I know you've seen the back of Grothe's jersey plenty to spell it right.  :D You know how many TDs he's scored against UCF? ;D

Grothe and Selvie are looking to go out on top with a big east championship. They are two of best players to ever put on a USF uniform. They will lead the team on each side of the ball.

You boys got any leaders next year? Grecko at QB?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Why do UCF threads seem to go on forever on the Board?  Let them die like the football "rivalry".  Or if it is really necessary for USF fans to interact with UCiFers, go over to their Boards.

Why do UCF threads seem to go on forever on the Board?  Let them die like the football "rivalry".  Or if it is really necessary for USF fans to interact with UCiFers, go over to their Boards.

It's the offseason, it's the state of Florida athletics board and all the UCFers aren't doofuses like Chad and K_L ...