• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

Not to mention UCF's top recruit, Josh Robinson, had these impressive(  ::) )academic stats:

Robinson says he wants to major in criminal justice and reports a 2.4 core GPA and an 810 SAT and 18 ACT.

I didn't know those were qualifying scores allowed by the NCAA.  ???

http://ucf.scout.com/a.z?s=339&p=8&c=1&nid=3634095

You dont understand. Those scores are all weighted. When you apply to a prestigious legendary world renowned academic powerhouse like ucf, they weight your scores in comparison to the rest of their elite students. Its kinda like grading on a curve.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

THIS IS EMBARRASSING. WHY YOU GUYS RESPONDING TO A JACKASS FROM DISNEY UNIVERSITY. THEY DON'T MATTER ANYMORE. You guys must understand how they must feel as a university. Show some compassion for a falling program. In the past 3-4 years, they've falling behind USF and FAU. And if it wasn't for the scandals over there at Mickey University, the Bulls wouldn't be where they are. So we (USF & FAU) need to think them for being a badly ran program. But hey, the people there have that[glow=red,2,300] Shallow Hal[/glow] syndrome. They tell everyone there program is so great, and everyone look at them like  ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :ROFLMAO

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

Not to mention UCF's top recruit, Josh Robinson, had these impressive(  ::) )academic stats:

Robinson says he wants to major in criminal justice and reports a 2.4 core GPA and an 810 SAT and 18 ACT.

You dont understand. Those scores are all weighted. When you apply to a prestigious legendary world renowned academic powerhouse like ucf, they weight your scores in comparison to the rest of their elite students. Its kinda like grading on a curve.

I would like to see a correlation between winning and recruiting class out of the top 10, but inside the top 25.  I bet there is none.  Classes that fall between 16-60 = the same.  Until I see proof to the contrary, that's the way it shakes, sorry.  Bring in a top 15 class and then you can abstain from dillusions brought on by the  :KoolAid  Sincerely 3 and 1 non BCS schools.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

I would like to see a correlation between winning and recruiting class out of the top 10, but inside the top 25.  I bet there is none.  Classes that fall between 16-60 = the same.  Until I see proof to the contrary, that's the way it shakes, sorry.  Bring in a top 15 class and then you can abstain from dillusions brought on by the  :KoolAid  Sincerely 3 and 1 non BCS schools.

When you get close to a top 25 recruiting class, come back here.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

I think this has been brought up, but does 2nd place in CDOA even make the NIT anymore?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  104

This is a serious question because Im very confused.

Where does UCF get off thinking that they have a great academic school?  I looked them up on usnews and they are a tier 3 school just like USF, and they have a higher acceptance rate than USF.  Where in the hell does UCF get off thinking that they are on par with Stanford?  I dont get it.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

I think this has been brought up, but does 2nd place in CDOA even make the NIT anymore?

Which one will the Bulls be attending:

A.  The NIT

B.  Big Dance

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

im gonna laugh my ass off when ucif mkes neither.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

We know we suck in basketball, unlike UCF, who hasn't come to grips with it sucking in football.